Chikahiro's Bizarro Challenge [ heroboitellem ]

The challenge is to do something opposite-ish of what you normally produce, and @Chikahiro pointed out I have clean and fairly precise lineart and such, so that is out the window. I figured something weirdboxish/shitposty would do.

84 Likes

Lol
Well done

12 Likes

The chaos! The carnage! The lines!

Love it

7 Likes

terrible xD I like it

6 Likes

This is hilarious and so expressive!

4 Likes

Damn thats one wild battle! Looks like both gonna get eye infection after :sweat_smile::rofl:

3 Likes

And yet this artstyle is hilarious and looks amazing!

3 Likes

There was so much to enjoy and look at that I didn’t realize that Dicksnot’s testicles went rocketing off into the distance… heeheeheehee! Nice touch there!

2 Likes

Pokemon rules where death does not occur unless story demands it, all wounds can be healed and life is a neverending cycle until the human tires of them?

3 Likes

Man…
That makes that universe far sadder

2 Likes

Hugboxers could always take anything not dead to a Fluffy Center for full restoration.

Pillowing would be even easier to fix than in universes where they have modular limbs.

Also, if you go fully Fluffy then god is a Fluffy, as is every single supernatural force and humanity simply replicates all it knows when creating things with science. Also ghosts are almost always happy once whatever pisses them off is fixed

So in that respect, its possibly humans who are fucked.

2 Likes

Anyone else wondering what amazing hair care products the big guy is using?

1 Like

This is amazing

2 Likes

This is… awesome

2 Likes

I respect the amount of chaos. :neutral_face: :laughing:

2 Likes

This is so funny, it’s gold

2 Likes

Wouldnt be that hard to make an old-school pokemon clone with fluffies, tho the fluffy selection would be rather limited

2 Likes