Chillie Cheese-Fluff Dip [by: Lothmar]

“Hope you’re excited to meet daddies friends tomorrow Queso.” A man added while casually cutting some Chilies on the kitchen cutting board.

“Queso su excited daddeh, wan’ make gud impwession fo’ daddeh.” The cheese fluff added from its box play pen on the kitchen counter. Max wasn’t about to let Queso wander around touching surfaces excessively prior to game day. He’d prepared the enclosure since picking them up on monday.

Not so tall that the colt felt like they were in a sorry box but high enough to make it extremely difficult to climb out. The 3 foot x 3 foot enclosures bottom had a slight padding and the side were lined with plastic for comfort and sanitation. While boxes were disposable he tended to simply wash the lining and kept the box for next year.

Setting aside the diced ingredients in the fridge Max decided to give the counter and various implements a once over before washing his hands and proceeding to carry the box to the living room table. The two hung out the remainder of the afternoon and evening as max was determined to make Quesos last evening a special one. For tomorrow, would be his last day.

“Daddeh! Queso made poopies in dah boww, am gud fwuffy?” The fluffy called to their father who was in the wash room nearby.

“Lets see, yep those are some good poopies. Good boy Queso.” He added giving the fluffy a pat as he had just washed his hands. The poopie bowl was more of a lipped saucer but to Queso’s perspective it made sense. He lifted the box from the bedroom and took it to the kitchen. He took a bowl out of the fridge and dribbled the cheese sauce on top of some other crumbled bits that had dried.

Fun facts about cheese fluffs, they mostly eat either formula, whole milk (fluffy or otherwise), cream and other dairy products their entire life and convert this either to bulk or to a cheese sauce runoff when they do make waste. Their body cannot process non dairy and this will likely lead to complications down the line. He had collected the last few days in a container for part of todays recipe.

“Daddies friends will be here in a few hours so we need to get you ready. It’s such a special occasion, I think you deserve a special treat with your milkies today Queso.”

“Speciaw tweat, fo’ Queso? Wub daddeh.” The Colt pranced excitedly.

In a bowl Max had prepared a mixture of beans and a mixture of cut chilies. The spicier chilies were separate and would wait till the end.

“Queso wike bwown an’ gween nummies. . . Daddeh, mouff feew tingwy. It tickwes.” The foal added with a bit of a laugh.

“Dont worry buddy, a sip of milkies will help.” He added before swapping to the bottle for a few sips every 2-4 bites whenever Queso requested.

With one last sigh of satisfaction coming off the bottle queso looked up. “Thank ‘ou fo’ bestest nummies daddeh, queso su fuww.”

“I can tell.” Max added with a little poke tickle as Queso giggled. “Why you’re practically ‘Stuffed’.”

“Now lets get you cleaned up with a special bath.” He added taking a glass lid off a container nearby.

“Queso get bathies? Buh wawa am bad fo’ fwuffies.” Queso added concerned.

“Dont worry my little cheese doodle, you wont be bathing in water.” He added testing if the milk had gotten warm enough. “Cheese fluffies get milkies.” He added slowly immersing his fluffy in the croc pot. There wasn’t a lot of milk, but enough for max to keep up the ruse a little longer.

He took spoons of warm milk and dribbled it across Quesos back and he cooed in relaxation. Inevitable going into ‘loaf’ pose as relaxation continued. “Wub bathies.” Queso added with a chrip of satisfaction.

“Im sure you do, now close your eyes and i’ll sing you a little song.” He added as he began to hum.

“O’tay daddeh.” Queso added contentedly. With one hand max continued to pet and reassure Queso while with the other he added slightly spicier chilies and a few seasonings before creeping the heat up a little more. “Wha da smeww?” Queso queried.

“That’s you buddy, doesn’t it smell pretty?” The mixture milk was now displaced almost up to the collarbone now as Max crumbled in the last of quesos good poopies that had hardened by this point.

“Queso smeww pwetty, su happies…” Queso said with a confidence but slightly confused. No, not pretty… Yummie? But that’s silly. Fluffies aren’t for nummies, fluffies are for huggies and love.

Max continued to sing a relaxing tone, inching up the heat. The mask would soon fall and he knew it.

“Daddy, queso feew funny… Bathie be done nao?” Queso added trying to stand but felt a bit wobbly as some of his features were starting to droop.

“Sorry bud, it’ll be a while till you’re ready.” He added with a sigh as he lifted Queso slightly with a forked spoon and began to stir the contents of the bath.

“Bad Upsies, Cawefuw daddy.” Quesos added with concern after being knocked on its side.

“I should have started earlier.” He sighs knowing he can no longer treat Queso like a frog in a pot if his dish was going to be ready for the spread with everything else. He’d remember to start earlier if he liked next years cheese fluffy but had no problem getting straight to the point if he didn’t vibe with his companion. “Sorry buddy.” He added turning up the heat again as he put down the lid and secured it in place setting a timer.

Queso looked concerned and struggled to get up, the heat was rising fast and the ceiling was starting to fog. “Daddy, hewp Queso!” They added trying to stand on their back legs and push on the top. However the warped legs gave way with a ‘crack’ and snapped off as Queso fell on his back with a slight splash.

“NUuuuu WEGGIES!” Queso screed. Despite setting the timer, max didn’t leave and simple had his hands on the counter, looming slightly over so he could watch the scene unfold as Queso desperately struggled in vain for survival.

The alarm went off and Max removed the lid, there was a slight bit of hope on Quesos face that was promptly dashed as Daddy used the forked spoon like a hatchet and hacked into his front legs and wedged them free. Queso Scree’d before gargling slightly as he was roughly spun about the pot with the spoon. His two back legs and poopies had since melted into the mixture. Daddy tossed in a few more spicy chilies and Queso raised his head to beg at the wrong time as Max added a pinch of spices.

“WORSTES BURNIES!” Queso screamed now blinded, sneezing and gagging as the ceiling was re-clasped and another timer set. Remembering what daddy had said about milk helping with the tingle they submerged their head. They promptly came out panicking a few second later as their face as sagging horribly and sloughing off.

Queso was in the wan die stage but unable to express it by the next alarm and Max feeling he had seen his companions death through to the end went to the sink to wash his hands. He would need to come back to stir on occasion and maybe add a little more milk but soon the Chili Cheese fluffy dip would be ready to serve.

Just in time for super bowl sunday. The NFL may have been a disappointment the last year or so with all their bull shit and preaching but at least the party and the food would be good. Worse case they could always watch something else and enjoy the spread.

When his first Guest made his way over and removed the top he paused. “Hey dude, check this out. There’s a face in the cheese!”

Max came over and high fived his associate. “Thought you’d like that. Shall we?” He added picking up a chip and the two of them plunged their chips into the empty terror filled sockets of the face and ripped the dip skin in half.

By goldenironcannon

((If I find a actual suitable recipe i’ll make a follow up instructional / recipe version. ))

29 Likes

Reading this story now makes me crave warm food dishes with lots of cheese. :drooling_face:

5 Likes

am gouda babbeh

Dammit, take my angry :heart:

7 Likes

Sometimes, when I have a cheesy meal like nachos or pizza, I come back to this and read it. It makes the food taste better somehow. One of my favorite “fluffies as food” stories.

1 Like

I appreciate that.

I had nearly forgotten about the story and had to re-read it. The memories of writing it came back and I remember having trouble deciding if it was gonna be slow, or if it’d be a sudden mask drop after

line.

Because I was contemplating having him shove the spicier chilies up their butt. xD

1 Like

I’m not into food-as-fluffies but I am definitely into fluffies-as-food!

3 Likes

@FluffiesAreFood
Out of curiosity, what do you think would be the best cheese to make from fluffy milk?

2 Likes