Chinese Bootleg Fluffy.... "我的小猪马" by Mikahorsie

(post deleted by author)

The domestic media has not mentioned this matter, and I am completely unaware of it. However, the link you sent me seems to be a report from CNN, which has a very bad reputation here, known for various slanders and rumors, and is used as a tool for media warfare.

But I think 70% of the paragraphs in this article are trustworthy. To be honest, I don’t know what the government arranged at that time. I usually don’t care about politics or sports.

I just encountered a serious problem where my ‘reply’ button won’t work even after being pressed. I have to delete my comment and then post it again…

I mean, nobody here trusts CNN except mindless idiots, either. But there’s a bunch of other articles about it… Also, more importantly, you can literally see the nuclear power plant and abandoned steel mills in the background of some of the images, so it’s less a question of “why did CNN write dumb shit” (because they always write dumb shit) and more “why did China build a ski ramp in the middle of an industrial park for the Olympics”.

But yes, CNN is well known for peddling misinformation. It is ironic that the Chinese hate them so much, though; because they seem to desperately want to suck the sweat off China’s nuts. This is probably not so much because they like China and more because they are an apparatus of ths Democrat Party, and everyone knows that the top Democrats are all bought by Xi Jinping.

(post deleted by author)

American executives bought by Xi? This sounds a bit like some conspiracy theory

1 Like

You know you can edit your posts, right? The icon that looks like a pencil.

So you don’t have to delete and redo a post every time you fix a typo.

my ‘reply’ button won’t work even after being pressed. I have to delete my comment and then post it again…
There is no sign pointing to other users on the post.

This is a known error, and occurs whenever you reply to the post immediately prior to yours.

ah…damn,thanks for reminding

Monstrous, so to say?

Sometimes a problem with US made fluffies, too.

(post deleted by author)

Wait a minute, I just read the wrong comment. Please don’t mind

1 Like

Are you saying the PRC isn’t known for bribing anyone and everyone?

Illegal Agents of the PRC Government Charged for PRC-Directed Bribery Scheme

US residents federally charged with China-directed bribery scheme targeting spiritual practice banned in PRC

Comer Reveals Wires from China Have Joe Biden’s Wilmington Home as the Beneficiary Address

Two Chinese Intelligence Officers Charged with Obstruction of Justice in Scheme to Bribe U.S. Government Employee and Steal Documents Related to the Federal Prosecution of a PRC-Based Company

US: Chinese agents paid bribes in plot to disrupt anti-communist Falun Gong movement

Chinese property tycoon accused of bribing officials in US

Chinese elite have paid some $31 million to Hunter and the Bidens

So basically, the notion that a country which is well-known for international corruption and bribery paid a bribe to some foreign people in power who are also well-known for international corruption and bribery and who also happened to subsequently engage in some very bizarre policies that clearly favor the country that allegedly paid them the bribe—No, that’s impossible, it’s clearly a ridiculous conspiracy theory manufactured by western media to slander the makers of My Little Pnoy™ and Hasbiyo™ because they are jealous that their bourgeois chauvinist industrial methods are unable to match Glorious One China’s true Downie Pnoy™ now get in the vat comrade you are to become Glorious Pnoy™

1 Like

Can I understand that you are provoking me? I thought you were a calm and normal person, but you tried to talk to me about the vicious events between the country and the nation.

1. This website is a fluffy website, not a political website, and should not delve too deeply into discussing political conflicts

2.Besides, I just said that I’m not interested in politics

I suggest you delete your recent comment. If you try to discuss some controversial topics with me again, I will blacklist you

Oh, okay. You should have just said so.

I will talk to you about other things instead.

Also haha me a normal rational person

I maintain a neutral attitude towards the authenticity of the above events for the time being. You can discuss the authenticity or details of the above events with those who are interested.

We both just literally agreed to talk about something else and here you are going back to the previous topic

Sorry, it’s just an unfinished paragraph

May I inquire about something in the private message? Matters related to the conspiracy theory between the state and aliens. I’m curious about your opinions on coreygoode

In a private message