Play with them, Take good Responsibility of them and Feed them Noodles*

MADE BY HASBIYO china ™

39 Likes

Absolutely fucking horrible.
I love it!

3 Likes

嘻嘻嘻嘻

1 Like

Chinese bootleg fluffy takes ten steps, explodes in a shower of gutter oil and illicit chemicals.

9 Likes

Wire,Bitcoin,PayPal,Venmo&Cashapp ACCEPTED!!! Send to HASBIYO BEIJING OFFICE LLC.!!!

NOW ACCEPTING ETH!!!

Sorry,NO REFUND!!!

Praise Mao

6 Likes

I wonder what terrible flaws they’ll have, considering that regular fluffies are a disaster.

4 Likes

A glorious qilin, indeed.
Though not one of good omen.

2 Likes

If the illustration alone is any indication then the answer is mutations and birth defects.
If the horn continuously grows it will eventually pierce the bootleg fluffys skull.
One of it’s eyes has grown sideways and one of the wings seems to have failed to develop properly.
And that’s just the visible conditions.
Its brain is probably as much of a mess as its body.

2 Likes

“I am loving you!”
“Mother adores her children, children adore mother.”
“In 1989, a series of student-led demonstrations were held in Tiananmen Square in Beijing. The Chinese government deployed military troops to occupy the square after failing to negotiate peacefully with the demonstrators. This would lead to the death of as little as 300 civilians to a death toll numbering in the thousands in the ensuing violence-“
“I will make good defecation!”

7 Likes

Not to mention the Cloven Hoofs, Pig tail that grow manes, the 6 udders and random Quills that grows with the Fluff.

4 Likes

My alikorn fole had upside down wings and one fell off while it was eating, meanwhile my peigusis hadn’t been using the litterbox we discovered that it had no anus. 2 -10 do not recommend

2 Likes

This is a common misunderstanding. Hasbiyo™ Downies™ actually expel waste in pressurized streams through the same orifice they use to “speak” and take in food. Apparently it’s some sort of deep commentary on Western bourgeois capitalism… or something.

3 Likes

As a Chinese, I can tell you that “My Lttle Pnoy” should be translated as “我的小马”or“我的小马驹”

1 Like

I mean substandard Chinese Products tend to have different name from the English translations…(also the English would be chock-full of typos)

The one here is translated as “My Little Pig Horse”

2 Likes

Alternatively, change “My Lttle Pnoy” to “My Lttle piggy Pnoy” ,and then “My Lttle piggy Pnoy” can be translated as“我的小猪马”

2 Likes

Twenty years ago, there were indeed many types of pirated products in our country, but with the improvement of the industrial system and laws, it has now become much better. (Common situation in developing countries).
And, I don’t think Bootleg Fluffy can be sold as a biological toy at all. The appearance of this thing is really scary, more like some kind of detestable thing. It will scare children

1 Like

Didn’t you guys literally build an Olympic ski ramp in an industrial district just to show off that yes you do have working nuclear power plants

(post deleted by author)

Excuse me, I don’t quite understand what you’re trying to express.What does this have to do with flaunting nuclear power plants?

It’s funny and I want your opinion on it as a Chinese person

1 Like