Chirpys, common babbeh tropes, and things i wish i saw more of

Raising them in warped ways. Attempting to train them in ways counter to their programming (that doesn’t end in Donut Steel the level 99 fluffy assassin, anyway). There’s so much uncharted ground in the realm of (satirising) working/assistance animals. I don’t see enough of assistance-fluffs played straight either. People find ingenious uses for domestic animals all the time. Rats trained to find land mines, to take just one example.

“You must suffer for existing” is just so stale to me. If it’s too little to have a personality, it’s too little to be any fun. That said, there’s fun to have with the mare. Taking litters away, mixing them up and giving random ones back, telling her they’re the same babies. More fucking with the things that doesn’t begin and end with mindless stomping and lashings of the old ultraviolence… I like comedy. :glee:

3 Likes

Gotta love a fluffy that’s even more useless than a normal fluffy. A shitrat who can’t even shit correctly? Ha.

1 Like

That is amazing

1 Like

Thanks, i did draw an illustration of this bug too even tho im not that great at drawing… and because of Monster Hunter i get fascinated with the ecology of fictional creatures and IRL nature can be very alien and potential for stuff like this.