Chocolate Ice Cream (The Master Butcher)

56 Likes

I don’t know why, but my scanner has been making the colours look weird. For example, in this image, the red in the mane and tail has merged with the black pen. This isn’t the case in the original picture, it only happened when I scanned it. It also happened in my last image Lemon Ice Cream (the colours in the orange/red Fluffy).

4 Likes

You can pretend that shit is chocolate all you want, it’s still gonna taste like shit.

4 Likes

nummies nummies ebewywhewe buh not a cwumb to num.

7 Likes

The owner, looking at it from the window:

6 Likes

Actual horse in the same lawn: Sees that fluffy eating shit, shrugs and continues eating grass.

7 Likes

It’s like a perversion of Foster Fluffy’s beach dream.

You go, little fluffy. It’s all down to positive visualization!

2 Likes

I love Foster Fluffy’s beach drawings! Maybe they were a subconscious inspiration.

2 Likes

That’s how it usually is for me, at least. Draw first, ask questions later ^^

2 Likes

Try eating some grass first you dumb fuck lol

3 Likes

Dumb fat motherfucker.

2 Likes

Actually true, it would have made more sense to set this in the city instead.

1 Like

Gwassies, gwassies ebbywear but nu a bite tu num.

3 Likes

Domestics may not know that grazing is an option, in a lot of headcanons. Or urban ferals, even, given that grass tends to be owned in that environment.

4 Likes

It was meant to be a feral. To be honest I didn’t even consider that it could just eat the grass instead, I just kind of automatically drew the grass background haha. But I guess Fluffies are stupid anyway, so maybe it didn’t think of that either.

3 Likes

But how did I not realise it could just eat the grass until people started pointing it out haha.

3 Likes

your fluffy breed really likes excrement. :joy:

2 Likes

Samuew Taywow Fwuffwidge? :grin:

It’s just in your mind!

And he is sitting on GRASS! Fluffies are dumb.

1 Like