CHOOSE HER FATE. (Eded_ted)

She’s funny, keep her around

1 Like

“Spare her”, because this bitch needs a machine right? Starving her to death is too easy, why not literally kill her with kindness? Besides, bitch is so fat I don’t think she can starve with all those fat reserves.

Turning her inside out, she is so fat I doubt any tools to do so will work on her.

Make her taste her own medicine … I feel this can backfire in her favor.

Hanging … Nah, for the sole reason I don’t want to throw out my back, or pay for a forklift for her.

Karma, too risky to rely on.

I would of chose beat her with her bestest, but… Bestest would just get absorbed into her fat I feel.

So, once again Spare her! Let her take care of the feral problem after convincing her they are sketty nummies and watch the chaos unfold with popcorn. Save your wallet, clean the streets!

Off topic, but I kind of want to know how she had a baby, what Stallion put his dick in her?

4 Likes

You do realize that ALL of these options count as “karma”, right? Except sparing her, that one’s right out. Personally, though, I think she’s so over-the-top nasty and grotesque that nothing short of literally atomizing her would be enough.

2 Likes

I need to see her get executed by decapitation by king henry the 8th

3 Likes

How do you make a poll

2 Likes
3 Likes

No obliteration option, smh

3 Likes

Alas, she had a son. He’d let her live.

2 Likes

Everything… absolutly every single abuse option and more. I am talking about a Guinness World Record for most abuse performed on a single fluffy (preferably she only dies at the very end or lives through it all).

3 Likes

Nikocado Avocado as a fluffy?

5 Likes

Or Mama June

2 Likes

To the guillotine with her! Or perhaps a good ol’ fashioned crucifixion? :thinking:

2 Likes

Choose her fate …

74zc73

6 Likes

I would not dare to offend against an incarnation of Mother Kali.
She is any proper Abusers dream fluff, after all.
A shame that her owners mental issues most likely will survive her, poor chap.

5 Likes

artworks-000582222890-05u0a8-t500x500

3 Likes

Scarification with a side order of bone cancer

2 Likes

Man I wash hoping for “exersize”, or maybe i should of voted for medival torture, that one with the sand? Where you have to keep walking and if your fall the sand is rough so you hit the wall and it scrapes you.

4 Likes

What, no treadmil option? Make the bitch run!

4 Likes

Love to see her getting choked with a chain by her owner gone slave, kriffin fluffy the Hutt.

4 Likes

Sic an interrogator droid on her first. Then “forget” to ask any questions.

3 Likes