• FIRE
  • ACID
  • SHIT
  • MAKE HER TASTE HER OWN MEDICINE
  • LOBOTOMIZATION
  • WW 2 ANTI AIR GUN
  • INSIDE OUT
  • PACIFICATION
  • Someone else should decide and draw her fate. Eded is not worthy.
  • Or… … spare her?
  • No! Let the community take care of here…
0 voters

I will give you about 1 week and then I will draw a picture of the decided fate.

So be it. Her fate is here

17 Likes

~finishes reading just to notice she died a few paragraphs ago~

This fucking bitch… >:(

7 Likes

I voted for karma. Basically to start with her bestest gets obese and dies from obesity. Then i want her bad lifestyle to catchup with her and her fluff falls out as she dies from constipation like Elvis on the toilet…thats right she dies whilst trying to give her ownervsorry poopies.

Edit: or would this be a Yaste of her own medicine situation?

5 Likes

Scareification. Not scarification, scareification. Scare her to death. Whether that means hiding a munstah in her sketties, or putting bestest out of its misery like a water balloon, scare her so much it stops her struggling heart. Stand and stare as she gasps for aid. Watch her waggle her blubbery weggies as she curses you with her final painful breaths. From Hell’s heart, she’ll stab at thee, but she couldn’t hit the broad side of a Walmart. Watch. Cherish her suffering. Watch as her cholesterol-ridden eyes dim and go blank, still bloodshot, still stained the colour of sketti.

Relish the knowledge that her cycle of terror is over.

Then wrap her in a blanket of her own shit and leave her in an alley to rot.

4 Likes

NOTICE EVERYONE THE “Let the community take care of here…” IS SUPPOSED TO SAY “Let the community take care of her…”

I CAN’T FIX IT BECAUSE THAT WOULD RESET THE POLL SORRY!

3 Likes

But, how does she force her owner to do anything?

2 Likes

Because her owner is good hearted person and a big pussy who can’t stand screaming and yelling.

5 Likes

Put it alive in a pot of boiling water…

2 Likes

Yes, definetly just that…

~*doesn’t want to imagine what this fluffies stand is *~

3 Likes

A little radiation can’t hurt… right? :smirk:

2 Likes

Which of those long list of options is equivalent to death by natural causes? Because no way she’s going to live to her next birthday!

I voted for heart explosion. :wink:

3 Likes

She’s funny, keep her around

1 Like

“Spare her”, because this bitch needs a machine right? Starving her to death is too easy, why not literally kill her with kindness? Besides, bitch is so fat I don’t think she can starve with all those fat reserves.

Turning her inside out, she is so fat I doubt any tools to do so will work on her.

Make her taste her own medicine … I feel this can backfire in her favor.

Hanging … Nah, for the sole reason I don’t want to throw out my back, or pay for a forklift for her.

Karma, too risky to rely on.

I would of chose beat her with her bestest, but… Bestest would just get absorbed into her fat I feel.

So, once again Spare her! Let her take care of the feral problem after convincing her they are sketty nummies and watch the chaos unfold with popcorn. Save your wallet, clean the streets!

Off topic, but I kind of want to know how she had a baby, what Stallion put his dick in her?

4 Likes

You do realize that ALL of these options count as “karma”, right? Except sparing her, that one’s right out. Personally, though, I think she’s so over-the-top nasty and grotesque that nothing short of literally atomizing her would be enough.

2 Likes

I need to see her get executed by decapitation by king henry the 8th

3 Likes

How do you make a poll

2 Likes
3 Likes

No obliteration option, smh

3 Likes

Alas, she had a son. He’d let her live.

2 Likes

Everything… absolutly every single abuse option and more. I am talking about a Guinness World Record for most abuse performed on a single fluffy (preferably she only dies at the very end or lives through it all).

3 Likes