Her fate (Eded_ted)

The community has spoken. Her fate has been chosen.

She shall taste her own medicine

46 Likes

I wish her a loooooooooooooooong life.

8 Likes

Such pain, such beauty, evil comes with evil, witnessing such scenes of abuse, I now feel like I am in heaven.
å±  å±  å± 

å±  :eight_spoked_asterisk: å± 

å±  å±  å± 

蔀å‡ŗļ¼Œå¾é™ļ¼Œč”€ęµļ¼Œå¾ē”Ÿļ¼Œč”€ę­¢ļ¼Œå¾ę­»ć€‚

6 Likes

Not going to lie ā€¦ I thought ā€œGive her a taste of her own medicineā€ was going to be taken literally.

4 Likes

A disgusting fate fit for an disgusting abomination.

5 Likes

For a second i thought it was Carolina! :nooo:

Carolina is a fluff boss and must be protected!.. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
she still aint getting sketti tho.

6 Likes

What happend to her bestest babbeh?

4 Likes

Youā€™re only making her stronger.

4 Likes

Where you think they got the fat?

4 Likes

Good fate but kinda underrated, maybe next time try a post where you take the least voted for outcome but maybe thats just me. Good art though

2 Likes

Did you mean to say ā€œoverratedā€? ā€œUnderratedā€ would mean it wasnā€™t voted for much.

1 Like

No everyone voted for the ā€œtaste of your own medicineā€ but its over done as shit here even if everything still likes it. Im saying try something where hardly anyone votes on it cause they dont think it will be good enough, then make it good

1 Like

So itā€™s overrated, in your opinion, then.
Again, ā€œunderratedā€ would mean something that isnā€™t done enough.

1 Like

Well thats what im saying to try, everyone does what is most voted for. I was referring to the post that was the result of the most voted for option. I was suggesting trying one where the least voted option is the one created but in the context of the original comment im saying that the art could have been portrayed better but feels like it was put off

1 Like

Like my father said not good enough i want her to suffer more

4 Likes

Somehow she got the explosion treatment, anyways. Who knew?! :shrug:
Hmm, suffocation, too!

2 Likes

2 Likes

@Eded_ted

Buddy ā€¦ you forgot the:

74zc73

3 Likes

While youā€™re at it, shove a ā€œownerā€™s student loans jackhammer dildoā€ into her to go with the other bills sheā€™s getting pelted with!! :disapprove:

2 Likes

She might enjoy it. Better use hot sauce for lube.

1 Like