Choosing a battlefluff (TG_89)

So I’ve got two ideas for a battlefluff, both derivatives of the same theme. The first, for your consideration:

A world famous fluffy actor, star of at least a hundred fluffy films. Notable amongst acting fluffies for actually understanding the concept of acting, to the point where he’s actually capable of half-decent improvisation (by fluffy standards, at any rate). With his trusty (plastic) sword, Smarty-slayer, he’s ready to put on a show for the masses! (He thinks this is all a big performance, and all the other competitors are really good at maintaining kayfabe)

He’s also got a few tricks up his sleeve when it comes to making use of practical effects…

…And the other one is Mook. Whatever.

He’s getting a little bit sick of being typecast as every generic mook/stunt punching bag in Romeo’s films, torn between his desire for something more fulfilling, whilst not wanting to do anything that might jeopardize his best friend’s illustrious career (they went to fluffy acting school together). Unfortunately for Mook, he’s a fluffy and thus has no negotiating power. The only thing giving him any leverage is his friendship with Romeo. Poor guy gets no respect.

Due to a quirk of brain chemistry, he’s both a little more intelligent than, and notably more withdrawn than the average fluffy. If he goes, he thinks he’s there to put over whoever his first opponent is, get his ass beat, then go home again.

I can’t decide, so I’m going to outsource my opinion to other people!

• Multi-academy award winning, Oscar-nominated, international fluffy icon, Romeo, the star of the show!
  • Whatever the other one was called
0 voters
15 Likes

I don’t care which I just hope whichever ones get picked dies horribly without doing anything of import

3 Likes

God knows it will be very fun to see a fluffy actor, who believes everything is a show, in the middle of a combat area, with bullets, axes, spears, shit, babies, poison and who knows what else.

(google traductor)

1 Like

“OH POOPIES… WEAW BUWWETS?!”

amigos1

(BTW: Mook is both adorable and I greatly identify with him :slight_smile: