Chop Chop [by: ekulmam3838]

It goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes…

31 Likes

Eat da wich.

1 Like

Viva wa wevuhwoo-she-on!

3 Likes

I would love to see a series of historical and modern execution methods reconstructed by a (sane and rational) owner of course on fluffy scale. It would be great fun to put them on trial for trivialities and execute them barbarically.

4 Likes

Well…what would you like to see first? This sounds like a great idea

3 Likes
2 Likes

Holy shit what a concept, sounds brutal. This might need a comic

I’M ON IT!!!

4 Likes

There’s also this: Scaphism - Wikipedia

4 Likes

It’s not a method of execution, but what about the sokushinbutsu? They’re Buddhist monks who mummify themselves alive. Maybe it’s forced onto fluffies by someone who loves the fluff but hates the creatures.

In other news: stoning.

1 Like

Oh boy, this is going to be great, here are a few note worthyones from our illustrators past:

Burning at the steak.

Hanging.

Beheading.

Being stretched on the rack.

Broken on the wheel.

Forced on the horse.

Death by 1000 cuts

Long drop Hanging.

Execution by cannon.

Immurment.

Flaying alive.

Death by hot sand.

Pulled to Death.

There you go. If you have questions please ask.

How’s the inbreeding going?

3 Likes

I remember listening to this in a podcast, funnily enough I was considering drawing it but I didn’t think people would get it! Adding to the list

2 Likes

Stretched on the rack and forced to live sounds like a fun draw. The inbreeding stuff I unfortunately lost due to me leaving a window open, but I’ll revive that “series” if you’d like

2 Likes

Just the one if you would like. I wanted to see how fucked up they would get at the end.

Totally up to you.

All your work is entertaining as fuck

2 Likes

Thank you so much, that means a lot to me!! Got something in store for you for the inbred babies, I think you’ll like

2 Likes

I like this. I’d imagine it would be like the “Charming” comic, leaving the fluffy alive while it slowly dies and feels itself being mummified.

Damn that’s brutal.
Adding it to the list

1 Like

Has anyone mentioned gibbeting? It can be done with the living.

2 Likes

No but shit, What a way to go.

That would make a great anti fluffy garden ornament

2 Likes

Or a great way to get every herd in town to shit on your decor.

2 Likes