Chop, Chop Camel (Art By Casca_De_Laranja)

I loved the idea of GlindersFluffys, so many ways to make them miserable!, the original post.
Fluff glider (carniviousduck)

84 Likes

That shit wasn’t an accident. It was a deliberate move in order to gain more distance while gliding, almost akin to a propulsion system.

Whether Camel was aware of his poop propulsion or if its an involuntary action, dude was clearly told there was a connection between his gliding and his shitting and he ignored the signs for his own amusement. Punishment is harsh but deserved.

19 Likes

Poopulsion

7 Likes

This is more a personal thing, the ear flapping kind of freaks me out.

3 Likes

The skin flaps give me the heeby jeebies but the suffering is like a de-winged pegasus on crack! Actually taking away the ability to fly is so much more impactful than the idea that they can fly

9 Likes

This is like crack cocaine for my soul.

Pulls out a roll of $20s

3 Likes

He looks absolutely terrified, I love it!

1 Like

I’m sorry in advance, because this is a great comic, and you did really awesome.
BUT, I had to do a double take when I read the second panel, and, well… here’s the resulting shitpost :poopies:

5 Likes

… could have taken them to a vet or a lab … 5o have their glider removed

Or you could just do it yourself. Not only is it faster and cheaper, it’s also just far more satisfying.

1 Like

Just when we thought to ran out of stuff to chop off fluffys

The gliderfluff comes into action.
i will watch over their misery with much interest! :glee:

Eh either way jobs done

You thought we ran out. I’ve never seen anyone chop off a fluffy’s weenus before.