Chopper, social assistance fluffy for Stwumpo (by Chikahiro)

52 Likes

Aww, poor little one, he can go on walkies without being held in the owner’s arm sall the time.

9 Likes

There’s a story to go with him too!
https://www.reddit.com/r/fluffycommunity/comments/oq6ygy/voice_for_the_voiceless_by_stwumpo/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

8 Likes

Oh nice a good assistant

2 Likes

He seems to have seen a large plate of sketties

2 Likes

May I make a suggestion for the next fluffy jobs thing here?

Buggy fnders, my cats catch and eat any roach/spider/beetle that dares move in the house, I think fluffies would be decent at doing that, maybe they don’t eat them but like put them in a jar to be fed to pet lizards/frogs.

6 Likes

What if they become emotionally attached to the bugs, though?

4 Likes

minion fluffy
mnion fuffy

2 Likes

3 Likes

GET TO THE CHOPPA

3 Likes

You tell them the bugs are going to buggy land where they’ll live happily ever after

3 Likes

Sort of like the beetle catcher?

I had considered a bug catcher before in regards to gardening but didn’t go through with it as other ideas room priority. Also thought of a house one but didn’t want a job where a fluffy killed things (even if it’s just roaches) or were in danger of getting hurt (centipedes).

Hrm… Will ponder.

2 Likes

“Am dat wike Skettiwand bu fo buggies?”
“Yes, yes it is!”

4 Likes

Except centipedes. They go back home to hell.

1 Like

I guess you could teach it which are dangerous and which are not and to call the owner of the house to deal with the dangerous ones.

2 Likes

True.

I’ve got those self-imposed rules for Fluffy Jobs, plus try to keep a certain innocence and sense of wonder to it. I’d not the job then the illustration. I’d have to ponder how to do it.

Well that and they need to be grounded, not “this kid a job for a fluffy protagonist.”

I’ve been considering making “bad fluffy jobs” where you’ve got cute but silly scenarios with fluffies in jobs they’re not capable of. Line cook, accountant, nuclear physicist…

4 Likes

Wasps too but i imagine a couple of stings beimg able to kill a fluffy, or at least paralyze them- tl;dr the demon bugs are dangerous

2 Likes

The Virgin talking for yourself vs The Chad speaking through a fluffy.

Wait, a pillowfluff called Chopper?
How fitting.