Christmas Foal (Artist: OtherCoraline)

Yo. The mother was the one who got the wrong plug. And it was an honest mistake. The father was a straight up champ for keeping the home peaceful.

7 Likes

Ah well, either way, they are dumbasses… Check twice for things before getting things that could be considered live animals… Save money in long and short run

1 Like

Lol. No. These are walking, talking plush toys. Rats are live animals. Ring worms are live animals. Fluffies are an abomination created by man. All that’s lost is a little (read: very little) money. Chalk up to a life lesson.

3 Likes

Got it… What’s the decomposition rate of a dead fluff anyway?

1 Like

Depends on environmental factors. They biology is all wack and unnatural, so bigger creatures (cats, dogs, etc) have no problem chowing down on them, but smaller things (parasites, bacteria, fungi) have difficulty triggering the correct molecular reactions that leads to chemical breakdown or infection.

Flies are good, though. Flies and maggots eventually dissolve everything. Flesh or “Patented Bio-Toy Fibrous Films”

1 Like

So couple of days if untouched… That’s good to know… Grunties use small sized fluffies to train on for getting them used to having kill their own, and the trash pile is piling up!

Hahaha whoops!

2 Likes

That foal had gotten bluer in the forth panel. What number where they on?

1 Like

Even if the kid doesn’t notice the colour, she still thinks sapphire is a filly.
Will there be another shitstorm once she comes home one day and finds her precious lil fluffy balls deep in her stuffed bear because they didn’t think to neuter him? (I doubt it’ll take her that long to notice)

4 Likes

God I’d love to see that!

1 Like

the least the fuckers could have done was end the poor foals life and not leave it 2 suffer a horribly painful death 4 the remainder of its short life

I liked the resolution a lot

1 Like

Kayleigh knew it was a colt from the beginning. I chose that name because I’m lazy.

What, is “Sapphire” not a masculine enough name for you? Get offa mah back with your gender-conforming norms, man! /s

But I would assume any responsible state would require only neutered units be sold. Otherwise you’re just asking for trouble. But then again, there are some areas (in my headcanon) where abuse AND ownership of fluffies are made illegal. Fluffies are seen as their own “Separate but Equal” sapient species. There’s little pockets of “Sanctuary Cities” for fluffs where it is illegal for humans to treat fluffies as objects (as any thing subpar of human, actually), where the fluffies live out their lives receiving government aid (cuz heaven knows there is no way they could survive on their own). Think of indigenous tribe that subsists on government aid, but instead the inhabitants are retarded fluffies, so the result is the worst rotting, stinking, cesspool you can possibly imagine, but it’s brightly colored with toys scattered everywhere and all the citizens only care about “wubs and huggies, nummies and SKETTIES!!”.

2 Likes

My favorite thing about this may be how the “Certified Nurse Fluffs” end up in a “Goodbye Bag.”

4 Likes

Nothing to do with the name, just that she does call for her mother to “come look at her”.

2 Likes

Haha. I’m an idiot. Can’t believe I missed that :grin: Good catch. I gotta do better in proof reading before posting.

1 Like

Man, I really want you to explore that Nurse-Fluff concept more! That bit of the disposal bag always gets me.

1 Like

Getting bad luck I guess. “Next time (life) better” is the only good thing to say in this situation. If the onwer is unable to care for the fluffies also screwed.

1 Like

Awww, poor thing! At least have the decency to step on its head first you bastard!

2 Likes

What!?! And possibly mess up their good shoes!?!.. Take it out back and use some old rainboots, or something… I imagine fluffy gore is a BITCH to get out of rugs an carpets! Btw anyone made house cleaning products for fluffy gore clean up? Or a company to clean houses from fluffy eradication? Cause be kinda fun to do that…

2 Likes