Christmas Foal (Artist: OtherCoraline)

It’s a few days late. Sue me.

108 Likes

The true horror of a fluffies existence isn’t the possibility of abusers but the fact that you are a mere commodity, easily replaced for whatever reason.

Started out as a tribute to RQ’s “Adopt, Don’t Buy” PSA but then I thought, what if the color wasn’t the issue, and the foal needed to be replaced with a duplicate instead, rather than simply tossed out and abandoned. Then had to think of a reason why someone would replace a “totally fine” foal with a matching duplicate.

48 Likes
8 Likes

*me waiting for the judge to say “Overruled” *

10 Likes

Me knowing that I have plot armor

9 Likes

That’s the last time he will order buttplugs on amazon without checking the description

14 Likes

Pro Life Tip here ^

8 Likes

This wouldn’t have happened had they only known about Plop-Stoppers High-Friction Poopie Plugs :tm: !

12 Likes

Edit: @Virgil, Dope. Thanks! :smiley:
Yo, Virg, I’ve noticed some flairs in the bottom-right corners of profile pics. How do I get me a sadbox one. I scoured the account settings and couldn’t figure out how to do it.

6 Likes

Ah lovely… nothing quite like the apathy that the world has towards fluffies. Who cares if it dies or suffers, so long as nothing I own gets stained and I can get a similar enough looking replacement?

Lovely as always.

5 Likes

Go to the three lines at the top of the page, in the pop up there should be a groups tag.:grin:
@OtherCoraline

4 Likes

https://fluffy-community.com/g

3 Likes

Fuck that’s sad. What hurts more is the kid is gonna know something is up. Kids know shit like this. Its wild

6 Likes

Domestic trouble and distrust issues inbound!

3 Likes

Question is will the kid give 2 tosses once she knows the gig is up? By the time she confronts her parents, Sapphire 1 will be dead (and if not, there’s no way to save him), and she has her foal, so might as well not rock the boat. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6 Likes

Double irony! The first foal is super smart and has the best coloring while sapphire 2 has a puke green,dual colored with $hit brown mane and dies one day thinking about water!!!:smiling_imp::+1:

4 Likes

Love the Christmas special comic btw!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::grin::+1:

3 Likes

Yep… The father is an uncaring dumbass…

1 Like

Wait… isn’t that the mare from the comic when she ends up screaming and scaring all the foals in-store crying non-stop or was another one?

3 Likes

I believe so! So that dumbass was the cause! The blue baby was her pride and joy I’m assuming… Domino effect!

3 Likes