christmas holiday fluffy bowls (by Ms_Random)

introducing the one-of-a-kind (i think) Christmas bowls
how you can display your cookies in this fun fluffy theme bowl, come in all kinds of Christmas and other holiday favorite colors.

been a while sense my last post this holiday got me a bit cheerier, so came up with this thing, don’t know when I’ll post next just yet, but I’m still alive

34 Likes

Just a slight hint of salt for the cookies from the tears.

‘So many nummies in fwuffies tummies but not a nummie to num.’

*edit - Im on like 3 hours of sleep. I didn’t notice it was a bowl stand at first, I thought the fluffy was holding their penis and their stomache or sac had just been stretched out into a container.

2 Likes

lol get rest my pal i wasn’t gonna point it out at first

Yeah i think its thebfirst of it kind

Will the tears get in the food?

The fact its mouth and hooves are stitched together, able to see and smell but not partake make this even more better. Salty tears may even make the cookies better. This picture brought me joy, thank you!

3 Likes

I need a modified one with a sliding dome cover for the bowl so I can have the mouth unsealed without it slobbering on the food.

“Pwease gib Snakkboww nummies? Am weawwy hungwy, an daddeh teww Snakkboww can onwy hab nummies if guesties feew sowwy fow Snakkboww an gib nummies. Can hab?”

And then you feed it like napkins and gum. It’s hysterical. He just sits there crying about how hungry he is while people take food LITERALLY from him. The crying is great, don’t get me wrong. But the fun of a Fluffy is the BEGGING and PLEADING as if you’re gonna suddenly care about it.

3 Likes

Scrotecanon accepted

2 Likes

Oh my god, this is just genius! :smiley:

1 Like