Christmas In September (AMDk7)

As some of you may have noticed, yesterday I dropped a 4 part story that had nearly 40 cameo’s from people in the community
Most of these were done with out prior notice and just for fun.

But i started thinking what if i wrote a Christmas themed story with other people’s fluffies.
Would people be interested in having their fluffies appear in a Christmas* themed
hugbox story ?

If so let me know.

Throw any and all of your fluffies you want me to use at me
i wil probably find a way to cram them in.
The story wil most likely take place on a Christmas market ( Rambo visiting with his owner )
before moving to a house with more fluffies and a Christmas celebration
Hugbox and wackiness ensues.

And if you submit a fluffy you will have a cameo in the story too.

Why am i dropping this in September ?
Because then i have 3 months lead up to actually think up and write the damn thing, assuming people are interested to begin with.

*Firefox spell check suggested masochist for christmas, which somehow amuses the hell out of me.

11 Likes

I’m always happy to see cameos of my stuff! For hugbox fluffies… Minnie(feral), Sonic(pet), Vaporwave/Puffy Punkers (if they’re on TV or holding a show or something)…? Pointy for a vague one-line cameo, Dr. Crazystein if someone needs medical aid and passes by his yard?

I guess it depends on what the situation is. You can ask for advice if you have trouble choosing.

2 Likes

I’m thinking of Rambo and his owner walking through a Christmas market setting with community people and fluffies making cameo’s again.

Before getting home to a fluffy Christmas party with possible “wacky hijinks” or just beetus inducing hugbox.

What a cute idea!

1 Like

Feel free to use Crimson as a Scrooge type character but if you’re looking for more Hugbox types then Sparkles & Archie, Hickory & Cinnamon or Cole & Angie could fit in

I think he would be more like Krampus.

“babbehs beave ow cwimsom am gon get chu”"
“Nuuuuuu !!!”

2 Likes

M80, not even Scrooge was that messed up.

Although now I kind of want a Christmas Carol with Crimson who gets through all the ghost stuff before reverting to his old self in the morning, squashing a bestest babbeh underhoof.

1 Like

Nah, he is Krampus.
He would eat naughty babies …and bestest too.
Any babies really.

1 Like

Thanks
Hopefully people wil go for it.

1 Like

That was a plan once, but that got pushed to the sideline for other stories I didn’t finish

1 Like

Ooo, I would love that! You can use Sundae if you want. She’d be such a cute addition. :slight_smile:

20220904_083419

1 Like

I don’t mind you using paprika, mustard or cloudberry :3

1 Like

I shall use all three .

Feel free to use Candy!

2 Likes

And I shall !

1 Like

Got an idea for her already.

1 Like

you better put me in there without asking me again >:::((((

I am !
Putting you in there all over the place !

1 Like

i hope she will be doing crimes
(i dont mind punisments for her either)

Cheese curds in the cotton candy !

I have no idea to be honest.
It may go just tooth decaying hugbox.

I have ideas for the story but nothing solid yet.

1 Like