Christmas Interlude (AMDk7)

Wow my morning brain mush. This is a very sweet cameo and also unexpected.

2 Likes

Well you suggested ( him her ? ) But that was a while ago.
Glad you like the story and the cameo though.

2 Likes

I’m guessing my guys are hanging with Riley and Rodney. Riley, gotta keep an eye on that one or unintended chaos ensues.

3 Likes

You’d be correct.

Goblin jr hangs with Riley and Rodney.
The third fluffy there is Brute.

Chaos is always fun, just not in a Christmas hugbox story.

2 Likes

Just remember Goblin Jr is bigger than Riley now, he’s been getting the hunter friend gene splicing treatment but age wise he’s still technically a young colt. :wink:

3 Likes

…Good lord, and Riley is already massive.
I just handwave it away that this is set before he bulked up that work …hopefully >.>

2 Likes

oh of course, timelines in stories are practically fluid. this could easily take place at any time in his foal-hood.

Wonder how big he is compared to a fluffalo.
( i adopted one with cybernetic front legs …she doesn’t know her own power)

well for reference he’ll max out at forty five pounds and stands knee high at the shoulder when standing next to a six foot two inch man.

So the size of a medium dog then.
I honestly have no idea how big an average fluffalo is.

Just that Rambo wil probably feel awfully small right about now.

1 Like

Have you read my stories “How to train your goblin”? basically a story of creating and training a dedicated hunter friend.

1 Like

No but if you can link me too it, i’ll get too it after all the ho ho hoing is done.
Ho I say !

here’s a link to the master post.
The SkettieLand Trappers master post

For the whole story I recommend reading -moonlight over ranchero fluffalo. the prequel series -Goblins and other munstahs. and of course -how to train your goblin.

That reminds me that I need to drop this in to my own master post.

Okay so first of all, I absolutely loved this and was smiling the entire time! Secondly, having my brand be a toy brand sparks hella joy!

I’d have totally wanted a Bestest Mummah playset for myself as a kid lol. I’m imagining maybe it’d be a set of little plush dolls of chirpy/talkie foals for a filly or babbehless mare to play with. Like a Cabbage Patch doll but for a fluffy. Or perhaps a stuffy friend of a small fluffy and it comes with babies and accessories like furniture. ☆w☆

Your story makes me wanna draw some mock-up fluffy products and toys. This was so fun and thank you for including me!

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear you like it that much.
I’m sure you can guess where you cameo cam from but

I just had that in mind and went yeeeeezzz.

I imagine it is something like that
Maybe it’s an entire range of different sets with plush foals or chirpy foals, and different kinds of accesoires.
I kept it a bit vague, I had to cram a lot of cameo’s in the story and keep it moving.
Even then it’s 11 pages.

Well if you do i can’t wait to see them.
Once again glad you liked it.

1 Like

Thank you for including me,and giving each of my fluffies a unique personality. I think you got Tsk down pretty well,haha,which you should because you helped make him!
Great work,so sweet I got a toothache. Merry Christmas.

1 Like

It’s not christmas untill your stomach has been turned by how saccharine something is.
I started coughing up syrup when writing this.

1 Like

AAUGH this made me so happy!

You’re amazing at describing the scenery of the story! And I LOVED Cecilia and Lime’s cameo appearances in the story you just nailed them! Especially Lime and her mean mouth! She just hasnt grasped that not all fluffies joke like her and her owner do (by being playfully mean.)

Also I imagine the “last time” ended up with a fluffy in tears at Lime’s words and Cecilia having to get an earfull from the owner

1 Like

Glad to hear you liked it.

I only had your descriptions and 2 comic pages to work off, and to cram everything in I had to keep the cameo short
Even as is the story is 11 pages.

Originally i wanted all the characters involved to celebrate a massive chrstmas party together
…But I had no idea how to pull that off.
Maybe next year.

But glad to hear I captured the spirit of your characters.

I kept that vauge on purpose.
Maybe you can fill that particular “noodle incident” in ?