Christmas surprise (The Master Butcher)

119 Likes

Don’t like this one at all, but I want the stuff I made for the subreddit to be on my profile here. And I wanted to get it over with and post the one I like the least.

19 Likes

Love it , probably because all your humans look like Hammer Film character actors with those dour hard angled faces.

22 Likes

Should’ve let it empty itself beforehand

14 Likes

this is the dad’s fault here. he overestimated a fluffy’s wit.

19 Likes

TIME TO WASH IT AGAIN!

9 Likes

Fluffy Pony Ownership
How it started/How it’s going

19 Likes

After reading this again I remember how I thought he was left in there overnight, but nope it was just a few minutes…

and the box is completely clean just moments before he takes the lid off.

6 Likes

If you had done it in black and white it would be a dead ringer for fluffy noire

3 Likes

Lol, I did also take a photo of it before I coloured it haha.

3 Likes

Thanks! I hadn’t heard of Hammer films until now, but I just googled it, and you’re right.

I think my humans always end up looking either stupid or evil haha.

5 Likes

This old-timey storybook style is a perfect contrast to the more modern child-friendly storybook look of fluffies. I can just imagine the dad looking at the fluffy with the same serious expression, saying “Fluffy, I’m not mad, just disappointed.” :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

13 Likes

you had one job shitrat

6 Likes

It’s ok cutey babbeh! I clean you right up ! cuddles

5 Likes

This is simply a perfect fluffy comic.

5 Likes

The simplest job of all. Stay there and don’t do anything. FAIL :laughing: :heart:

5 Likes

Honestly you (like so many others with us) are really talented artist and you’ve conveyed a lot of detail, emotion, and wit in a very substantial comic. It’s normal for many artists to be dissatisfied with their work, but as a layman, I have nothing but admiration for artists and their drive.

5 Likes

What Harry Potter AU is this

4 Likes

I understand that you don’t like the ending, but the disappointed look in the second to last panel is golden

7 Likes

Next up: fluffy guignol!

4 Likes