Chunky Abandoned Foal Adopts CLOSED ( Gal-With-Pastels)

what should i do

About ?

sure.

I’m sorry if I seem really insistent on adopting fluffies from you. This really the last time I will be. I only had one for a while so when I saw some of yours I couldn’t resist asking for some to add to my original story.

1 Like

ok , but be sure to use him! that’s mostly what i hope each fluffy that has been adopted ends up having, a bright and vibrant future.

To be honest i’m only having paprika as my fluffy, mostly because i tend to feel guilty if i have multiple characters and i don’t end up drawing them after a long period of time.

I also apologize , I’m not Familiar with how this site operates yet, i’m used to other sites where lots of things move quickly.

2 Likes

I can promise that he will be used. As I said, he has a perfect spot in the headcanon of my characters. He is also very cute I might add. I’ve always loved brown fluffies with orange manes.

I definitely agree that having too many can leave some to be forgotten. Right now I am planning on only having my original fluffy plus the two I got from you which will hopefully allow me to give each the love that they deserve.

You are doing just fine! from what I have seen you have been doing great and many of us appreciate you being here.

I usually don’t read many stories on here.
But i am interested in seeing what you will do with them.
If you dont mind.

1 Like

aw thank you, i do wanna continue drawing my non fluffy art too. but designing these guy’s are so Dang addicting.

Plus i’m not much of a story teller

1 Like

Sure! I’ve been working on it almost everyday but I am definitely not the fastest.

1 Like

Amen, sister.

Please feel free to keep her. You sound like you have a great idea in mind for her. I currently hadn’t figured out how I was going to use her quite yet myself.

2 Likes

No rush.
I’m plenty fast when I want to be but i’m also very very lazy.

1 Like

I have plans 4 fruit cake, so can i adopt her?

she is already taken sorry

These adoaptables are closed!

Nutmeg belongs to @AnneCroma
Fruitcake belongs to @Aurix ( or @Dread_Pirate im not sure honestly )
Spike belongs to @Biorb_Biorb
Berry belongs to @Dra.Sany

That ought to be about right
I tagged the possible owners to see if they can corroborate this.

1 Like

Mine is correct.

1 Like

berry correctly is mine

1 Like

Yep that would be correct. I’m just waiting to hear back from Aurix to see if they want her. But regardless one of us will adopt her. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Rightey dokey, i’ll just edit my post when Aurix posts.

1 Like