City pest control ad (InfraredTurbine)

Too many of these have been around on the streets, causing problems to our cities. Have you seen any of these that isn’t castrated ? Call us! We’re gonna castrate it in 5 minutes and release it again, all done in a humane way, don’t worry. Let’s keep our city clean

• Verizon city - A bright future always ahead

For commissions, illustrations, covers for stories, ilustrations of moments, and so on, feel free to contact me! ^-^

103 Likes

Hopefully something equally awful and humiliating for mares too. Cauterize the nipples?

6 Likes

the Iaw, is the Iaw

4 Likes

Holy shit stop fucking crying. If you’re nothing without your balls then you don’t deserve them you fuck. There’s more to life than sex. Even for a damn fluffy.

Note: should probably clip their ears or something so as to see they’re already neutered. Would also be useful for mares. But maybe the ears or any other method won’t be needed as they’ll be crying about their lumps and shit for the rest of their lives.

9 Likes

All life exists to self-propagate.

3 Likes

I like to think people can be more than just breeding. And maybe fluffies too. They love their stupid playing and sketties after all.

5 Likes

That becomes a paradox with humans. We can make the choice where other species can’t. I know you’re talking about evolution, but reproduction is only part of life.

1 Like

Another fluffy family has to love the foals they’ve got! Yay!

1 Like

As cruel as this might seem, fluffies are an invasive species. If only nutria were so easy to trap and sterilize!

4 Likes

My interpretation of fluffies heavily involves the idea of them being animals that come pre-programmed with the ability to talk, and the dissonance between innate language and actual intellect. Our habit of humanizing almost anything leads us to think of them as smarter and less driven by instinct as a result of their capacity for speech, whereas really they are every bit as instinctual as any other animal, with the caveat that some of those instincts have been (at times shoddily) manufactured and programmed - such as their love for spaghetti, play, and other ‘cute’ behaviors programmed to make them more appealing. And much abuse stems from this dissonance, from the failure of people to understand that just because something is born with an innate capacity for language, that is not the same thing as human-level sentience.
If they were truly intelligent beyond base desires and pavlovian conditioning, they would shit in the damn litterbox.

Some would argue all human endeavor is, on some level, motivated by instinctual desires which all facilitate survival and breeding. That we have the capacity to both reason and lie to ourselves, and misinterpret or misunderstand our own base desires. Still, on a basic level the purpose of all living things is reproduction and survival long enough to achieve that reproduction, and find a mate with which to reproduce. If humans are ‘above that’ or not is debatable, also subject to more complex awareness and interactions like environmental conditions, and we also have more complex and varied methods of reproduction - passing on our ideas instead of genetic material, for example. Still, we wouldn’t last long if we didn’t do the latter, and there’s a reason overpopulation has rapidly become an issue in many countries.

1 Like

I could try to pin down how intelligent they are, or I could mention cats and dogs who are commonly spayed and neutered in the USA. They get that done and they’re generally fine after a week or two depending on the individual.

Anyways, I could think of them as about as intelligent as a dog, but that’s kinda boring to me. I say give them some intelligence and not just a weird mix of speech that’s just part of their instinct.

3 Likes

Amazing, they could have take the tongues too, makes them less anoying.

1 Like

Imagine all that enfies they could have without worrying about babbehs, but no …

I swear fluffos reminds me of certain religion…

4 Likes

God I wanna torment fluffies so bad

2 Likes

I do like to leave exactly how much intelligence they have deliberately ambiguous. Certainly they have some level of pattern recognition, but most animals do. They can at times express more complex ideas, but IMHC that’s almost always a result of human training or teaching, and again, I like to leave it ambiguous if the fluffy truly understands, or is merely parroting, paraphrasing, or misinterpreting what a human has taught it. It’s less boring to me because it also raises the question of just how intelligent many other animals actually are, but we can’t recognize it due to the communication barrier (On both sides, as we oft don’t understand or use the body language and other forms of nonverbal communication that, for instance, dogs do with one another, so they can struggle to understand us as much as we can them) that isn’t there with fluffies.

1 Like

Meh. To me they’re basically small children or mentally handicapped in terms of intelligence. Sometimes both. But, those two groups of people are, while limited, still able to you know, learn and think.

Anyways, I am not connecting “how smart really are the animals around us” to “fluffies are just like them, in that I wonder how intelligent they really are.”

Basically I prefer my fluffies to be more on the human side instead of the dog or cat side. Makes it a nice sorta mirror or foil I think.

3 Likes

Scissors go snip snip

3 Likes

What a generous policy! They’re much better off here than in a city with a kill-on-sight policy

1 Like

Good idea. Let them still breed but remove the milk ducts or something so all the foals just starve

4 Likes

Aww, they even provided the newly spayed and neutered fluffies with a garbage can and some mattresses made to fluffy scale. Cute AND thoughtful.

1 Like