Clean it up! -- RQ

This is some VERY old art. I believe I posted it as an anon before creating my account.
Honestly, I do think it would be possible to teach fluffies to do basic chores.

Fluffybooru ID 33043

120 Likes

You had me in the first half, but yeah cleaning up like this is a better punishment as they see how difficult it is for their owner to do that

16 Likes

This must have thrown the people who wanted scat fetish for a loop LOL

15 Likes

This one always tickled me

9 Likes

hmmm this actually a good idea

6 Likes

I know, right?

5 Likes

I’m remembering this one video clip of a guy with a cat, holding its paws to scoop up and put back the kibble it spilled into a container, and scolding it like it was a kid. And the cat was just bein’ floppy and confused, but tolerant, while the guy was like “…I’m gonna be a horrible parent one day because of you fucks!”

13 Likes

:joy:

11 Likes

This is a good idea and shows the foal sad as it know it made a bo-bo.

The pink foal reaction is like cats reacted to bleach when i mop the floor, they would roll over as if it was catnip enjoying the scent.

5 Likes

I am bookmarking this!

3 Likes

My cats love the smell of muscle rub more than catnip. It’s really worrisome! “Stop licking that!”

5 Likes

:cold_sweat: well they dont lick thankful its zonrox bleach but they just love its smell woull prr and roll around the scented area for few min.

1 Like

You know, at first I was expecting the twist but I thought it was that he was going to tell her to eat the baby. This is a good twist too.

4 Likes

Holy shit.

That Poopie is going to look amazing as an adult. A green mane with a brown coat, a nature lover or gardener’s Fluffy.

3 Likes

This is so good, the twist itself, the fluffy-usable towel dispenser, and the ashamed expression of the green foal as its mother has to clean up its bad poopies. Only in this fandom is a perfectly sensible solution such a plot twist! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

It would very good to teach the foals to help clean up bad poopies too. It can teach them responsibility and to do things themselves when necessary. But it might be more harm than good if you force them under threat of punishment. Create a link of logical statements as to why it is good to clean up, encourage their activity. Then they will help not because they are afraid, but because they understand that it’s a good thing to do. And they will be more keen on avoiding these accidents.

3 Likes

I reckon the foals can learn by example at first. At the moment they’re probably too small and weak to scrape up much of anything.

2 Likes

On the other hand, they may get used to the idea of others cleaning up after them. There’s no need to have them actually be useful, just make it seem like they are doing something.

1 Like

It’s been bothering me that the bottle of the wet wipes say bleach. Wouldn’t that harm the fluffies since they would be essentially inhaling bleach particles, or am I just overthinking stuff (as usual)?

1 Like

I figured a little bleach like in a bleach wipe is no big deal. I’ll admit that I use them and don’t wash my hands afterwards. Low bleach wipes for fluffies could be made.

3 Likes