Cleanie Pal! or Cleaning Pal! by Fluff Yu

Considered a “good end” for poor colored foals, a Cleaning Pal is made from those fluffies with the best quality fur. Delegged, Cloaca’d, and fitted with blinders, this fluffy is better than a roomba and can give huggies too! Water-friendly and fed a special PalCo diet rich in methamphetamines, the Cleaning Pal will keep your floors spotless for over a year or your money back!* Only $24.99!

*Wheels sold seperately, terms and conditions may apply.

My Stylus broke while working on this, hopefully the new one will be here tommorow.

37 Likes

Just…horrific, especially the nose hooks.

7 Likes

Nuuuuuuuuuuiiii!

3 Likes

Interesting concept.

2 Likes

A meth fueled fluffy to clean your floor…genius what will they think of next? :laughing:

7 Likes

I have a whole product line ready to unveil once my new stylus gets here. From PalCo!

Looking forward to it

1 Like

Demented, I like it. Still, I can’t help but question the practicality of such a cleaning appliance. It feels like they could create more of mess instead of cleaning. You are literally one accident away from having blood on your carpet.

2 Likes

That’s what the PalCo Cloaca is for! PalCo Cloaca: When all poopies must be good poopies, accept no alternatives! DIY Installation kit only 19.99$!

Oh you mean a “lethal” accident. Yeah, my headcanon is that fluffies are actually ridicuously hardy, even bullet-resistant, they just squeal, cry, and get into trouble easily. It’s how they take all the ridiculous torture and why most people don’t just shoot them.

2 Likes

Wow that’s horrific.

1 Like

That explains the methheads asking for some fluffy food brand…

1 Like