Clearance Sale (Art by EgorAlexeev)(Story by Dyldex)

I’m so happy that people enjoyed my very first fluffy story! I love Egor’s abuse art, so I decided to try again by writing something based on another one of his works. Enjoy!

It’s a sunny day in Chicago, where a small house alongside a busy street houses a family of four. Brianna is your typical little girl who loves cutesy cartoon animals, especially when it comes to watching her favorite show, My Little Pony. She lives with both her parents alongside her older brother Derek, who spends most of his time skateboarding with friends or playing video games after returning from high school. But if Brianna wanted anything in the world, it was to have her very own fluffy pony!

Brianna’s parents weren’t too keen on getting any sort of pet for her; after all, she tended to leave all her stuffed animals around the house, and her arts and crafts almost always left behind a mess of glue, crayons, and popsicle sticks. Tired of always cleaning up after her, Mom and Dad pressed Derek to clean up the house every single day, assuring him that it was his responsibility to look after his sister. Unsurprisingly, such accountability got on Derek’s nerves, but he had to follow suit; after all, he wanted to keep his video game privileges.

“It’s not fair! All my friends have one!” Brianna pouted towards her mom. The family were all sitting down and enjoyed roast chicken, mashed potatoes, and peas for supper. “Please! I promise I’ll take care of it!”

This wasn’t the first time that Brianna begged for a pseudo-horse pig rat; however, her parents were in a rather pleasant mood that afternoon.

“You know what? I think she’s old enough to learn some responsibility” Mom glances over to Dad for his opinion. Perhaps having to take care of something that she likes will hammer in some good values.

“OMG! Thank you, thank you, thank you!” Brianna clapped with glee.

“I figured it’s time our little girl tries to clean up after herself” Dad wraps his arm around Mom and they both embrace each other’s lips.

Holy shit, about fucking time they have her take care of her own mess. Derek silently thought whilst he chewed his dinner.

“Derek, you wouldn’t mind making sure that she does a good job?” Mom asked him, although they both knew it was more of a demand.

Derek stopped gnawing at his chicken, Fucking hell, I knew it was too good to be true. Okay Derek, just tell them calmly but firmly why you shouldn’t have to do it

“Sure Mom!” Derek instinctively answered back. God I’m such a fucking pussy! He mentally sighed and resumed back to filling his stomach.

The very next day, Brianna’s parents drove her to the closest fluffy store. The store featured the typical window where quality fluffies were displayed sitting politely and greeting passing pedestrians. The rest of the fluffies filled the inside of the store’s safety pens, being organized based on good behavior and fur colors. The store was devoid of customers and only occupied by a single shopkeeper. It was at that moment, that the shopkeeper’s bell chimed as Brianna and her parents entered to view the goods.

A multi-colored herd of fluffies rushed to the edge of their pen, wishing for a new daddeh or mummah to adopt them. Those were the good quality fluffies, adorned with pretty colors and lacking the infamous smarty syndrome. More begging can be heard from the second pen, filled with fluffies of average colors, or those deemed to be too demanding or needy, their pen didn’t have any toys nor did they receive tasty kibble, unlike the first pen. The last pen was filled with undesirable colors such as brown or black. That pen was crammed and filthy, with excrement smearing the flooring and pleas being cried out by the underfed critters. Only abusers or those wanting to feed their reptiles would purchase them.

Brianna’s eyes gleamed with excitement as she saw the colorful creatures waddle up to the edge of their pen to greet her. They cooed as she caressed their heads and rotund bodies.

“$100 for something I could find on the street?!” Dad exclaimed as he viewed the price tags of the first pen.

“Oh honey, alley fluffies are filthy and carry diseases and whatnot. Let’s see check out the other pen” Mom assured Dad as the family went to view the lower-quality fluffies.

The parents were displeased to see fluffies with coats colored dull green, piss yellow, or murky gray. As for the better-colored fluffies, the family was met with obnoxious demands and unsanitary behavior.

“Dummeh hoomin! Gib sketties nao!” A red unicorn fluffy spat out.

“Pwease nice mistah. Wan wuv en pway!” Pleaded a lime pegasus with shit smearing his rear.

The fluffies scrambled on top of one another, all in an attempt to leave the smelly pen and find a new home filled with toys and caring hugs from a human being.

“I honestly don’t know what she finds so fascinating about these things,” Dad remarked to Mom.

“Shush, what if she hears you!” Mom sharply whispered to him, gesturing Brianna to a particular fluffy.

“How about we get that one sweetie?” Mom showed Brianna an earthy fluffy with a sky blue coating and a yellow mane. Unlike most of the fluffies in the pen, he was the only decently colored fluffy who wasn’t smeared in piss or shit. He silently stared at the little girl with wide pleading eyes whilst struggling against the tide of other fluffies fighting for attention.

“He’s perfect!” Brianna gleamed with ecstasy as the shopkeeper picked up the chosen fluffy after the parents paid him a hefty $10. The rest of the fluffies in the pen knew what this meant, having seen this happen too many times.

“No faiw! No faiw! Fwuffie wan nyu house tu!” Incessant begging filled the store, slowly descending to mere whimpers as the family left the store with their brand-new toy.

“Fwuffie haf nyu mummah!” The fluffy shined with joy as he sat on Brianna’s lap and sunk his face into her for huggies.

“I’ll name you, Raincloud.” Brianna stroked his plush-like fur and was momentarily shocked by how “fake” it felt. It did not feel like touching a cat or a dog, more like one of her stuffed animals.

“Wuv nyu namsie! Wuv nyu mummah!” Raincloud was so happy to leave behind his old pen, it stank of poopsies and he never got any tasty nummies. Now, he could get everything he wanted!

“My question is why he was on the cheaper side,” Dad said to Mom as he drove the car. His question would sooner be answered sooner or later, as Raincloud babbling filled the car.

“Fwuffie haf sketties, and towsies, and sweety nummies and…” Raincloud’s lisped prattling continued for the rest of the car ride, much to the parent’s chagrin.

A month later

“Are you fucking serious? Get over here you motherfucker!” Derek snapped at the whimpering Raincloud surrounded by garbage left behind by the knocked-over trash can.

“Yu neba gib fwuffie pwetty nummies” Raincloud responded with the all-too-familiar fear of his caretaker’s wrath. It wasn’t fair! His family never gave him sketties or sweety nummies, they only gave him boring old kibble ALL the time! He never got huggies anymore, his mummah only play with towsies and daddeh only play with the “tee bee”, he didn’t even get to watch Fwuffy “tee bee” anymore! It wasn’t his fault he wanted to find good nummies in the “twash” can.

“Don’t you fucking talk back to me you shit rat!” Derek has had enough of these mishaps. Ever since Brianna got the damn fluffy, his patience went down the drain. He always had to clean up the little pig’s excrement, make sure it didn’t die, and make sure it didn’t starve, all because Brianna is too much of an irresponsible klutz who lost any former compassion for the creature. But who could blame her? Raincloud complained ALL the time about what he wanted, about what he thought he was entitled to. Knocking over the trash was the last straw.

Derek yanked Raincloud by his tail, who squealed about “bad upsies”, placing him on the kitchen counter.

“Fwuffie hawte daddeh! Wan sketties! Wan wuv en huggies en nyu towysi-EEEEEEKKKK” Raincloud released a bloodcurdling scream as Derek chopped off one of his leggies with a cleaver.

“Fucking shitrat. So fucking tired of your whining and leaving behind a mess wherever you fucking go! Say goodbye to your legs you useless pig!” Derek elicited another screech from Raicloud, who shitted and pissed into the cleverly positioned kitchen sink.

“Nuuuu! Fwuffie sowwy! Fwuffie nee weggies!” Raincloud sobbed as all of his legs were chopped off! “Fluffie sowwy daddeh! Pwease gib weggies bak! Fwuffie be gud!”.

“Oh shut up.” Derek spread Vaseline over the bloody stumps where Raincloud’s legs used and promptly tossed him into the “sowwy box”, a plastic bin stained with Raincloud’s old shit and piss.

Raincloud fruitlessly tried to scramble out as he always did, even though he never got out in the past. It was even more impossible to do so with all of his legs gone now. After a few moments, Raincloud realized that he needed his “weggies” to even move around. At least, with his legs, he could turn around and change sleeping positions, but now, he was stuck uncomfortably with his snout pressed against the walls of the sowwy box. He sobbed in the dark silence, thinking about how unfairly he was being treated. Why didn’t the hoomins care about him? They should be giving him everything he wanted! Fluwffies are for hoomins to wuv! He hated his family and he hated himself for catching their attention in the first place.

At this point, Derek was allowed to do anything to Raincloud, with his parents essentially handing him all the responsibility of Raincloud after Brainna slacked off caring for the whiny critter. This weekend was the garage sale, and after getting permission from his parents and a shrug from Brianna, Derek was ready to sell the annoying miserable creature to anyone who want to buy what was now a sad pillow that whines and shits all the time. 25 cents seems like a reasonable price.

Much to Derek’s disappointment, Raincloud turned out to be one of the few things that weren’t sold off. A part of him was unsurprised; after all, who the hell would buy Raincloud anyways, you would find a much better fluffy for free in the alleyways and whatnot. Derek decided it was time to end his burden. He approached Raincloud, who was looking as miserable as usual, lamenting about always having to eat bland kibble and not being able to run and play anymore.

“Hey Raincloud!” Derek said with plastered glee. “We’re getting rid of some unpopular items. And you are one of them! Ya know what that means?”

Raincloud looked up at Derek, barely even taking in what he said. Raincloud hardly paid any attention to anyone or anything, only stewing in his misery as he recalled the better days when had his weggies, dreaming about getting the sketties or candy he never got.

“No cawe.” Raincloud responded. “Yu neva gib sweety num-” Derek shot his fist into the fluffy’s fragile snout, cracking the cheap plastic bone in one hit. Fiery hot pain flared up in Raincloud’s face, taking his breath away. Tears swelled up as he lost control of his bladder.

“eeeeeeEEEEEEEEEE” Raincloud squealed in agony as he processed the immediate shock of his broken nose.

“THAT MEANS NO MORE WHINING FROM YOU, BITCH!” Derek cackled with delight as he pummeled the helpless amputee once more. The already-broken snout caved into Raincloud’s head from the second punch, his bowel movement released a spurt of excrement in response.

“You needy cunt! Die! Die! Die!” Derek finally let all his rage loose, delivering a flurry of jabs into Raincloud’s head. The fluffy’s nose collapsed and sank into its skull, the impact squeezing an eyeball out of its socket. Raincloud gurgled and choked on his blood, barely able to comprehend the permanent damage done to him.

“Gee, what a mess!” Derek grinned as he lifted the grotesque creature by its tail. He opened the nearby trashcan and unceremoniously disposed of Raincloud. Dusting off his hands, Derek concluded the garage sale and promptly continued the rest of the day without a care in the world.

Unbeknownst to Derek, Raincloud was still alive, his fragile body barely grasping onto a small glimmer of life. Within the last hours of his life, Raincloud gasped and writhed within the disgusting rotten content of the trash, filled with maggots and flies already crawling into his exposed flesh. With one final wheeze, the fluffy succumbed to his injuries and met his end in the bottom of a filthy trash can.

27 Likes

I genuinely can’t blame Derek. Parentification is a terrible form of child abuse.

10 Likes

<3

2 Likes

that’s what you get for being demanding raincloud

3 Likes

Awww Derek can do better than that! Oh well, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do and it’s nice when you get a quick and satisfying payoff now and then. Great story, rest in piss Raincloud

2 Likes