Clown Dump - BloodyBoots

export202403161834328220
IMG_1337

IMG_1333

@SqueakyFriend @Sannachan @Brayatansempai @Logopolis @Carniviousduck @Julie thanks for participating!

23 Likes

YESSS!

2 Likes

Bring in the clowns :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

2 Likes

I was going to write Clamoring again.

But the Iast image made me appreciate the movement. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yooo i like the icp one

2 Likes

Aww, sad clown needs to smoke something a little more…fun XD

2 Likes

Fluffin magnets.

3 Likes

https://fluffy-community.com/uploads/default/original/3X/c/7/c70e741158ff9108e53183b1ae023ed1eda71b41.jpeg

Yeah, they’re named Joe and Joe. :wink:

3 Likes

Buh… buh fwuffy am pawiacci…

2 Likes

Whoops! Forgot to comment.

Have I mentioned how much I stan Guzbo? He’s not a cute, happy fluffy. He’s a world-weary, heartbroken professional who hopes every cigarette takes him a little closer to death. 12/10, would clap and give sketties.

4 Likes

How much do you identify with him?

1 Like

Me? I mean, I don’t smoke, but too much of the rest applies.

1 Like

The act of smoking is metaphorical. It’s temporary escapism through an act of self destruction and self harm. So what’s your cigarette? Booze, video games, pot? Pushing away loved ones or maybe self sabotage?

2 Likes

Cats. I’m seriously allergic, and yet.

1 Like