Coaxed into a Fluffu 2: The Squeakquel (DreamMLP)

31 Likes

“Newborn foal. You are born with wings and a horn, since this is clearly an unnatural abomination I have decided that you must be a monstrosity of a child and therefore I have severed all parental ties to you in order to vanquish your hidious form and protect my non-monstrous offspring.”

“Mother please.”

16 Likes

I love capitalism.

2 Likes

Crimson: “Hello other fluffy. I shall partake in nonconsensual intercourse with you and/or consume your still-living body. Please do not comply with my desires, as fulfilling them against your will increases the pleasure I take from these deeds. Also I am capable of playing video games despite having no fingers. This is the least believable part of my existence.”

8 Likes

These are great, but also that pillowed mare at the factory looks like an eggplant and I want her.

3 Likes

He plays Halo and Hotline Miami. Both games only need two functions, move and shoot/hit. Two buttons, two hoofs, solved.

But yeah, Crimson playing games is a little out there isn’t it.

3 Likes

IMO these would be even better if the art was by, oh IDK, someone like BadRoomie or Neku-chan (those were just the first two artists here to pop into my head)

dog imitation

It’s really rude to tell someone that their post would be “better” if it were done by someone else.

1 Like

You can go commission Neku-chan to remake these images in her style, saves me the trouble and the money.

1 Like

Rude.

cough

1 Like

Oh damn, that was not my intention in the slightest. Noted for future reference.

“Also, you might reconsider your choice of violating me when I bring to your attention that I’m merely a newborn of miniscule proportions.”

3 Likes

If you would kindly acknowledge my lack of female genitalia, it would be abundantly apparent that I in fact am a stallion and not a mare. I understand the confusion, as these terms to describe equines should not apply to a chimeric creature such as I.

Ow.

My rectum has been damaged beyond any serviceable measure. I will never defecate properly again. Woe is me.

5 Likes

Ngl I do giggle at these

I find these rules somewhat arbitrary and the levels of punishment to be grossly disproportionate.

Rejoice! I have defecated in the proper location.

While I can foresee that this obvious hazard may cause me some level of harm I believe that I have taken all necessary precautions to avoid such negative consequences.

I cannot see how the removal of my legs is going to improve my parenting skills.

These young fluffies require physical and emotional affection.

5 Likes

Fucking lol

4 Likes

“Offspring, you have been born with an undesirable coat color. Because of this fact, I will ignore all maternal instincts to nurture you, as you are too disgusting to care for. As such, you will only consume the feces of myself and your siblings if you wish to survive. Later on, I may consume you for sustenance should my food source run out.”

“Please mother, offspring such as myself are for embracing and nurturing.”

3 Likes

Author: this is the cast of characters in my story.

“I am a human male of substantial financial independence made through my vast intellect and/or unspecified inheritance living comfortably in the suburbs with a yard large enough to raise livestock. I am liked by few people as I let off serial killer vibes to anyone capable of reading humans but live like a respectable heterosexual Caucasian male in my late 20’s with understandable feelings of nonstop intense murderous rage or festering bloodlust which need to be sated as per my rights as a superior member of a superior species. I will spend the next week tormenting this family of Fluffies which is standard practice for me, with similar acts coming both before and after this one, each group carefully selected from the ones that just teleport onto my property without the ability to leave again for an even mix of unconscionable ruffians and traumatized innocents as well as at least one intact family unit. I will hurt them in ways that are entirely reactionary based on my observations of the unique social connections between these flesh robots while self-congratulating that I restrained myself from ending each one until it had maximum impact on the others and perished in unique ways that fulfill the standard patterns of their kind, aside from the few that I ended in an extreme bout of sudden violence triggered by my plans not unfolding in the exact way I wanted which is the fault of the Fluffies and will increase my desire to hurt them in entirely new but also tried and true methods. I have become attached to one of them, who I will expose to misery at the hands of the others to motivate me to continue enjoying spending my limitless free time gaslighting this group and killing them off at a rate of one or two a day. Once most of them have perished I will turn my ire on the one I seemed to care about because none of them mattered to me in the first place, because they lack souls and also there is no god which means everything I do is morally sound. For the next group I will introduce a friend who is less intelligent but has the dark desire to cheer me on and participate in mediocre ways. There is probably no subtext to the fact I specifically try to punish things like racism, weakness, enforced gender roles, and sexual assault using racism, crippling others socially and physically, attacks on gender roles and sexual identity, and sexual assault. Also Fluffies are my source of revenue sometimes in different ways, mostly through cruelty that similarly strange people are willing to pay me for.”

“Hello, I am the leader of the Fluffies. My sole reason to exist is to establish a territory for my species to exist in while I spread my own genes, and have lead this sampling of my kind who notoriously both cannot survive without humans but are abundantly plentiful and impossible to get rid of on every single place on this planet on a journey from an unspecified location to this exact spot where Fluffies are conspicuously absent, though there similarly does not seem to be any Fluffies anywhere until my group have all perished and need to be replaced by a group exactly the same as my own. I mostly spend my time beating and raping everything that I can, with the far stronger subordinates I do not rape being allowed to rape the ones I allow them to. Despite thisI have around six fellow adults who are absolutely loyal to me. To date I have managed to sire a few offspring that have survived into the stage of life where they can move under their own power, but none will grow any older and my lineage will die with me since having any adult offspring would mean a superior creature looking to finish me off when he is bored would be left feeling unfulfilled. My power derives from having dubbed myself the leader and the smartest one as a child, similar to calling dibs on leader, though this is entirely an instinct that I was born with and pass onto some offspring who I sometimes remember exist when they praise me. Somehow despite consuming all the food I have ever encountered by myself and not being able to source it on my own I have gathered a large group here. Surely the fact I have never seen another of my kind reach old age nor had to compete with any rivals has no lesson to learn from.”

“I am the sweet one. I’m visually special, but my family hate me and abuse me for it but never to the point of killing me or making me less special and financially valuable. Despite having never known safety or kindness without cruelty following it I will completely trust anyone or anything that shows me any kindness and accept that the destruction of every other member of my kind is a necessary evil to achieve the goals of my new patron. I enjoy being an example of the best my species can ever be so my fate will be symbolic for how a truly superior example of the dominant species sets an example for the rest his own kind can aspire to be as well as disprove any idea spiritually that my kind deserve to exist.”

“I am the friend of the rich human. I can’t wait to see what my superior friend cooks up for these animals. I used to torture them a lot but stopped when it satisfied my backstory for why I like this violent mentally disturbed rich loner. I have far more interesting ideas than him, but lack the sense of agency to have a life of my own and will contribute to his next project while proving the heterosexuality of him by either being the closest male in his life but just shares beers and leaves every day or as a female to have sex with him when the smell of a slaughterhouse reminds the vagina portion of my brain that we can have hot unprotected sex without siring a brood in me that would make him less cool. Unfortunately I disrupt the pacing of the story and will appear less and less or will be the reason the story becomes too hard to write to be fun anymore.”

“I am a Fluffy mother. Despite having no food and nomadic state I have followed my rapist loyally while keeping all of his offspring alive, including the expensive and innocent one that I never carried nor nursed ever since the rest of them popped into existence wandering a Fluffy-less road towards where we will all die. My own past is as the property of my parent whom I left while seeking reproductive agency, which justifies my eventual brutal end to avenge the honor of the caste of superiorsI had sought to escape but forgot I had escaped them when I found a far superior human to help me rear my young. I will act exactly like a spoiled human child while treating my children like dolls until the ones I like are dead and I watch the ones I never cared for perish as well. I will suffer even worse sexual assault than my rapist leader ever committed against me as well which will make me suicidal, a desire that will be denied until the desire passes. I also have never felt or desired sexual pleasure because desire for sex desecrates the purity of femininity and overrides my purpose as a flesh photocopier. My pain is the high point of the story, my pain the most creative in it.”

“We are the neighbors of the superior human. We don’t actually exist because otherwise the vermin that the superior boy lets move into his yard would never reach it, and he has never had a noise complaint for the whining or screams nor the sounds of power tools running randomly nor gunshots, fireworks, or his own sociopathic rants. Somebody is delivering him food though despite him never leaving, so I suppose we must exist in some capacity to enable a world around him.”

“I am the cannibal Fluffy. I exist to make the humans more cool, because Fluffy sidekicks mean the behavior Flufffies do to each other normally can be attributed to the super cool holocaust of my owner or owner’s friend/lover. I also provide someone for verbal dialogue once internal monolog and narration get old, and unlike the friend I don’t need a reason to pop in and out of existence when needed. I have higher intelligence and look unique, less like a girls toy and more like a boys toy. I also quickly wrap up stories by doing the dirty work when the human continually working on the same group is no longer cool.”

“I am the strong Fluffy. My existence justifies the leader doing anything he wants and somehow making it work. I will easily turn on him with human influence on our social structure, but will never get to enjoy ruling for long because I was not born a ruler and cannot command or win. I exist to metaphorically castrate the leader either before or after he is literally castrated, but my death will be the least interesting. Despite being paid in orgasms I will have few children of my own, not take the initiative on my own without human interference to demand more. I have a HUGE penis which will ensure the death or severe permanent damage of anything I use it on.”

“I am the superior baby. Presumably I am what my father was as a baby but its unclear since I am the only one that takes after him and will not reach adulthood. I exist as proof that everyone associated with me deserves to die, and will almost certainly make myself the first victim by exhibiting traits that will make my abrupt death and desecration deeply cathartic. Literally the only thing that matters in life for every female of my kind is getting one of me, then keeping me to the detriment of all other things. Despite this she will also casually throw me away which I will never be able to predict nor understand. Since I am the universal constant that my species are judged by, indeed the incontrovertible proof that we all deserve to perish, I will always come back and she will always be able to replace me. I’m also almost always make, because my personality means I have agency plus it means my likely sexual assault will be more enjoyable for humans for some reason.”

“I am the less superior baby or babies. I will be the superior baby upon the death of the superior. I was the one who had to earn my survival which gave me advantages I will never be able to demonstrate and will never be as annoying as the superior baby was, but my cleverness and comparatively less suffering while being far more common visually has tainted me too much to be the innocent one. My death will be an afterthought to prove the weakness of my mother. I unfortunately will behave both as a more pleasant version of the superior baby or as a mere child, never showing a unique personality. I will be mourned only in the abstract as representative of having no more infants, or if there is more than one of me for the brief moments we less superior babies mourn each other.”

“I am the brown baby. I only exist to justify the deaths of those who deemed me worthless before the superior ra-I mean species kills me for being worthless, unlike the innocent one who I was friends with. My death will motivate the innocent one to almost reach protagonist status before then suffering because it turns out they weren’t better than me after all. You will likely witness the most explicit account of sexual assault happen to me if I am male which will further taint me and make my death simply a deserved fate.”

“Hello, I am the Hugboxer. I am literally useless, a reflection of the superior human but without the coolness, probably female or a more metrosexual male. I spend my time helping others and work for a living like a tool of The Man. I will fail to save anyone in almost every case, and my normie status ensures I remain an NPC that does not take the initiative on anything. If I anger the superior human I will be used to demonstrate his deranged dangerous behavior COULD extend to humans if anyone got in the way of him spending his adult life playing with his toys in his backyard whereupon the weight of the role as beta coward of inferior intelligence and financial fortune will drag me down and out of the story.”

2 Likes