Coaxed into a Fluffu 5: The Empire Strikes Back (DreamMLP)

God I need to make another American Dream already

inspiration for this post: Sodium Chloride but Skeet CLAPS BACK!! - YouTube

36 Likes

TL;DR

Time to give love to the regular pets of the world.

2 Likes

These always crack me up

2 Likes

Yeah I think these are better in short one/two panel bursts.

It started dragging panels 5+ but the ‘Fuck you. give me spaghetti.’ was like a soothing balm for my worn and ragged flesh. xD

6 Likes

Is love a code word for sketti made from ground up fluffies?

1 Like

Me upon seeing a new CiaF strip: heck yeah!

Me after reading it: mom pick me up i’m scared.

5 Likes

Fluffy speaking straight FAX!

2 Likes

My only complaint is that god isn’t called jehova, that’s a miscommunication brought on by languages pronouncing and using letters differently. Really the only people that use jehova as a name for god are the jehovas witnesses. The correct name is Yahweh.

I’ve learned more about religion being an atheist than I ever did being a christian.

2 Likes

I did write this whole monologue at 3am, I just picked the first alternative god name that came to mind, but looking back I probably would have written Yahweh instead.

4 Likes

This reminds me of the various fantasy races like D&D Dragons that inherit the memories and/or knowledge their mother had at the time of their conception and how the infants are basically born able to enter politics and start small mafias once they find a lackey or learn shapeshifting.

Which I’m adding to the long list of things to write.

4 Likes

jesus christ, did you type that all out?

Originally on discord, then copy and pasted it to the images

1 Like

At least in Judaism, it’s better to say something like Ha’Shem. It goes back to a time when saying a deity’s name could gain its attention and wrath. We have TONS of euphemisms for this.

Just my 2¢ on the subject. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow it takes a real dumbass to look down on someone that can kill you with one good stomp. Learn your place shitrat.

Ignore the atheist, regardless of whether they make a good point or not.

1 Like