Coffee's Beginning (by Pushka; lineart by MagentaDemon)

59 Likes

I’ve been wanting to color some of MagentaDemon’s coloring pages for a while, but never really had any fluffy OCs until recently.

The brown foal in this image is Coffee, one of the protagonists from my upcoming story Of Androids and Biotoys (which is still heavily WIP). You can read more on him here, though you’ll need to be in Controversial to see it and most other things from the Of Androids and Biotoys universe (since the story will include abuse as part of the android protagonist’s backstory).
The blue foal is his brother, his mother’s bestest babbeh.

Note: I want to post my own art at some point, but I still haven’t quite decided on what I want my fluffy style to look like. When I do, it will be traditional since I can’t do digital art (and my editing skills are pretty basic as seen here).

2 Likes

0o0o that blue babbeh is a cutie. if he wasnt a “bestest” id take him in a second :glee:

2 Likes

Yeah if his mom weren’t such a bitch he might’ve turned out alright.

1 Like

poor poopie bebbeh

1 Like

“Theres no such thing as a bad child only bad parents” :martinidrink:

im sure her day will come.

2 Likes

Oh, it definitely does. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

i’ve never seen alicorn abuse except for red rocket fucking dies. I’m excited.

1 Like

Yeah there really needs to be more human-on-fluffy alicorn abuse.

Though this story won’t focus on it since the abuse of the mother and brother is only part of Coffee’s backstory, I think I might also try my hand at a full-on smarty alicorn abuse short story at some point.

1 Like