Cold night (InfraredTurbine)

I wasn’t going to post a drawing today, but just by visiting it here today and 2 seconds late I already had that feeling when you need to draw these shitting ponnies xD

Oh btw, I dunno if you’re familiar with an original story from @Reddit-Word_H83r about twisted enfies like in a prison xD. well, you can guess that is becoming a comic soon too… >:)

For commissions, illustrations and so on, come and talk, let’s discuss your ideas :smiley:

78 Likes

Reminds me of an old Ginger Fig story where the guy nailed a fluffy to the ground through the tongue, shaved it, and let it freeze to death.

Great work as usual. Always nice to see them abandoned and scorned.

11 Likes

I love happy endings :grin:

7 Likes

I haven’t seen a fluffy frozen to the porch in months! Good to know it’s still a hot topic. ( don’t throw things, I’m going! [ Aaaah ] )

4 Likes

I remember a story where a fluffy froze ON someone’s porch, but there was no indication that the body was stuck TO the porch. There were, however, foals in the car engine.

1 Like

Is that a turbine in a can? Also, does anyone else hear screaming?

3 Likes

turbine batteries
the best!

2 Likes

Well I don’t know what he/she did wrong, but better death then alive with this shitrat.

1 Like

Hahahahahahaha now that’s a good ending for that fucking foal! I love the cheeps, peeps and chiurps it makes when being shaved. God I hope it died slowly.