Cold Times part 6: From Smarty to dummeh to hurties (by Fluffy_idiot_2)

Before we begin:
“These quotes surrounding these words means a fluffy is talking.”
‘And these quotes surrounding these words means a human is talking.’
Fluffy dialect is misspelled on purpose.

“Poopies gon cum out!” The pregnant fluffy said as she raised her tail to let loose a splash of bad-poopies much to the disgust of the human which picked up the pregnant fluffy by the end of it’s tail. ‘Gosh you are getting heavy!’

Eek! Stop nice human fwuffy had nu choice bu’ make poopies pwease! Am gud fwuffy! Pwease! Pwease! Tail is getting hurties!”

‘Ah ha! Trusty spatula.’ “Human pwease nu gib gud fwuffy hurties was despewate and-

Slap

Eeeek! The fluffy screamed with a month wide open.

‘I am only doing it once now since you are pregnant, but what where you saying before I hit you with the spatula?’

The fluffy was about to say but couldn’t as she started sniffing but finally got the courage to talk with tears.

"N n nice human didn’t clean soon-mummah’s witter box a an’ nice human said that gud fwuffies wait tu use w-witter box. Su fwuffy didn’t wan’ be a bad fwuffy, bu made bad-poopies on accident.
Before met ‘ou, Fwuffy had special-fwein an’ special-fwein said that fwuffy is a bad mare.

What the fluffy referred to was taken out of context when they had “special-huggies” the stallion was trying to be flirtatious.

------------------*Flashback*----------------

“Mare wook pwetty. The stallion said.
Special-fwein see that 'ou are a bad mare.”

“Fwuffy am weady!” The then virgin fluffy said wagging her tail and raising her behind.

The stallion used to have an owner who was in a relationship and thus proceeded to pick up certain words his human said during slightly streamy conversations.

------------------*Flashforward*-------------------

‘Oh that’s not nice. I’m sorry I was distracted on that winged fluffy out the window I completely forgot you have needs to. I apologize.’

“It otay.” the now pregnant fluffy said looking her head down.

Back outside Sheila somehow managed to get on top of the house.

"Ah ha! Smarty can finally fwy! Nao time to bweak this dummeh house!

Clank

“Ow! Why dummeh house huwt smarty? Grrrrr!”

Clank

"Eek! Otay wast time tu break house or not Smarty will be angwy, su angwy that Smarty will bweak da woof with pumpins an’ 'ou will not wike when smarty gets angwy!

Clank

“Eep! What happened tu hoofie? Huu.” Sheila cried and glide down to the pumpkin patch with one of the biggest regrets second only to eating that rotten peel. Her developing smarty-syndrome was cured!

Sniff “Otay pumpins, Sheiwa will neba du dat again! Feel su dumb.” Sheila said and then looked at window seeing the human cooking some Chef Boyardee™ for the pregnant fluffy.

"While all of this is happening… Worst fwein ebah is numming skettis!? Sigh am a dumb fwuffy. Wonder If human will wet fwuffy in? Otay bye bye pumpins!

Sheila walked up to the house in a new attitude. She taps on the door with her hind legs, turns around exposing her special place with confidence and hopefully luck.

Tap Tap

Hello am wooking fow fwein!

“Fwein? Gasp Special-Fwein!” The pregnant fluffy said thinking it was her special friend.

“Human! Open da door it special-fwein!”

‘Alright there just hold your horses.’

As the human opened the door. The two fluffies were expecting someone different thinking that part 2 was where their friendship ended and that they needed to focus on other things, but where they wrong.

Eek!!! The pregnant fluffy was the first to speak
“Special-fwein! Huu special-fwein missed ‘ou an’ wook fwuffy am soon-mummah! Wait. 'Ou not special-fwein!”

Sheila realized her mistake thinking the pregnant fluffy also hated her. So she did some scaredey-pee pees and flew away, But as she tried to escape an awkward reunion she accidentally crash landed on her right wing.

SCREEEEE! “hurties suu much hurties! Worstest hurties ebah!”

This scared the pregnant fluffy still concerned for her long lost friend.

"Don’t worry wingie-fwein!
Ow! Why tummy-babbeh kick soon-mummah? Dat is wingie-fwein an’ wingie-fwein nee help! Eep stop kicking soon-mummah or nu milkies!

Flop

Eek weggies nu work!

The pregnant fluffies stomach has gotten so big, her legs became immobile. Yet she still pushed on to know avail.

“Wait wingie-fwein!
Hnngh Hnngh. Ah ah ow!!!”

The pregnant fluffies owner put the soon-mummah and Sheila in the house. The human now has two face two emergencies.

‘Arghh the fate of them two are in my hands! But who needs my attention more?’
The human said placing the two fluffies side-by-side on a table examining the problems.

Sheila tried to convince the human that she needed attention more.

“It just hurties! Fwein am otay wight fwein?”

The pregnant fluffy responded back. “Yeah it just a little hurt- Ow Ow! Maybe it’s just a little hurties?”

“Oh nu now fwuffy nee make Poopies nao!”

“Poopies won’ cum out!”

The pegasus tried to chime in to. “Biggest owies!”

Until next next time on part 7: The path of pain

10 Likes

Wondering what’s next

69/10

2 Likes

This is getting out of hand for the guy if he snapped, both gonna regret it.

2 Likes