Coldsteel the Fluffy (by guritchu)

Someone mentioned edgy fluffy OCs on Discord and I remembered I had this one drawn ages ago for shits and giggles, so I dug it up. I feel compelled to redo it with extra edgy details but I might as well post the original one and forget about it.

37 Likes

Fuck you Kevin Robinson from school stop showing everyone my fluffy community account

14 Likes
9 Likes

Looks like one Samuel L. Jackson would adopt.

3 Likes

Excellent, though needs more cool black angel wings

1 Like

Can you elaborate on this

2 Likes

Yes.
Sam Jackson loves purple, lightsabers, clothes, all that jazz.

Samuel L. Jackson Movies Have Lots of Purple Props (Not Just His Lightsaber) (screenrant.com)

4 Likes

Oohhhh

1 Like

You know purple used to be one of the most expensive colors?

Tyrian purple comes from sea snails, and thousands of the slimy little buggers are needed for a small amount of dye.

That’s why purple is associated with power and royalty: because only the richest people in older times could afford to dye their clothes purple.

Blue also used to be pretty expensive. That’s why a lot of old paintings didn’t use a lot of blue paint. Ultramarine blue was five times more expensive than gold.

4 Likes

Ow, yes i knew 'bout 'em difficulity to obtain it, but a higher value than gold? Didn’t knew that!

Love those short facts, reminds me of those science magazines like Quest sold here in the Benelux.

2 Likes

Purple’s association with power is an actual trope.

And it’s a trope I’ve used myself on multiple occasions. It’s even in my goddamn avatar.

2 Likes

Fwuffapowts behind 'ou… take sorry spindashes fow wowstest huwties!

3 Likes

The purple heart for US soldiers who got wounded is also a reference, i presume…

2 Likes

Pretty much, yeah.

2 Likes

Btw, yer avatar, what is the meaning of it?

1 Like

It’s Chaos, one of my headcanon’s most important characters. @Julie drew that art for me.

I won’t go into specifics here, but there’s a reason Chaos is a jester. If you wanna know more, message me.

2 Likes

I can’t believe no one has thought about this yet!

Legendary!
It’s funny, I just referenced the old coldsteel meme like 20 minutes ago then saw this. Seriously, what are the odds??

Also, this.

Much like there was a time when aluminum was more difficult to refine and therefore more expensive than gold

1 Like