color works , art by inshi

86 Likes

Nice artstyle

2 Likes

All of these are awesome. Not sure what the fluffy in the first one’s name is, though.

3 Likes

Why cut the first one open when you could use it as a piñata?

2 Likes

They’re all great but the last one is superb.

1 Like

it would damage the merchandise

2 Likes

What is cuticawood?

2 Likes

the name is cutie carrot but back then i had no idea how to write it in fluffy language and it got more complicated why my native language is not english

1 Like

DONT TAG THIS SHIT HUGBOX

It’s a little bit of each. Could you dial back your anger just a little bit, please?

4 Likes

Beware The Beast Man, For He Is The Devil’s Pawn. Alone Among God’s Primates, He Kills For Sport, or Lust, Or Greed. Yea, He Will Murder His Brother To Possess His Brother’s Land. Let Him Not Breed In Great Numbers, For He Will Make A Desert Of His Home, And Yours. Shun Him, Drive Him Back To His Jungle Lair, For He Is The Harbinger Of Death

Basically Fluffy Pony Abuse such as this in a nutshell

Cutie carrot is the most sensible thing I can manage, but that’s probably not right.

Total fucking blood and shit pinata
Should have sodomized and raped the shit out of it first so it would seriously start to violently blow those foals out of its cesspool of a womb.

Absolutely love the images! From cutie carrot to the one with the(hopefully) dead Fluffy Shy and lastly the foals in the laundry machine.

Lol