Colorful Characters (federalchemical1728)

Scan_20240415 (3) - Copy

Scan_20240417 (2) - Copy

Scan_20240417 (3) - Copy

did all those friends i designed for Ed in color. i did one fluffy with a moustache & then i wanted to do one with a whole ass beard lol

i’ve also got my May 2022 sketchbook all annotated & ready to post, i’m just having trouble with the disclaimer page (that’s the reason for the weird lists on the 4th page)

you can find my April 2022 sketchbook on my patreon Ed Mortis | creating art & garbage | Patreon (i’m on month 2 of 10 years worth of art kdjhsdkjfsdf)

44 Likes

<3

2 Likes

They are all adorable but I like the one with the braided mane and the all brown toned one with te super curly hair the most ( sorry, forgot their names). The colors are so pretty!

How expensive are these markers?

I had a bunch of copics markers but I sold them because the colors were limited, they’re expensive and I just couldn’t figure out how to work with them.

Maybe it’s possible to draw over the fluffies with colored pencils once it’s dry to “color correct” until you have enough money to buy more markers.

I think it’s worth a try.

2 Likes

You’ve mastered manes

2 Likes

I gotta say, Jobby looks like he’d be a well-behaved fluffy and a loyal friend. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I love your style so much. Your fluffies really feel alive!

2 Likes

those ones are Bruise & Napkin, and thank you!

i got 16 colors for $35 on amazon. they’re acrylic paint pens (whereas copics are alcohol-based ink)

ive thought about using colored pencils on top of the paint pens, but i havent tried it yet

2 Likes