Come to Mummah (FluffyChimera)

Been busy with some major life stuff, had a little time to vent out some gory fluffy art

So here’s @UndercoverPallasCat 's Trixie murdering parents and stealing their children to raise as her own

I love the fact that she’s intelligent/malicious enough to utilize the ‘uppsie’ posture on scared and unwilling foals to lure them into her grasp.

94 Likes

love this <3

4 Likes

The first thing he ever saw with his little newly developed eyes was pure horror. Beautiful stuff.

6 Likes

She is such a good mummah…

4 Likes

Yeah i know i said this before but definitely getting major Kryb vibes from her. Now out of morbid curiosity I kinda can imagine Trixie doing something like either giving a bloated dam/mummah a C-Section and taking the foals that way because she probably is smart enough to know they were due ir close to due…or fully developed before doing that. Just like Kryb in DC comics did that same thing.

But would Trixie do that tho?

4 Likes

Yannooooooo…

Yes.

2 Likes

Wow…shes like something out of Dexter. I know shes cured of BMS but seems like shes venting it into other activities. Its like shes that JJBA character Kira but instead of collecting hands it foals.

2 Likes

Yeah, i really think the recording worked a bit TOO well. She is usually kept seperate and alone but uh… well, when she gets out, it isnt too good.

Not sure how she would do a c-section, but I will figure something out. If she jumps on a mare ftom a high spot, she may kill the babies, so thats out.

2 Likes

Didn’t she have a toy knife earlier? That only is dangerous to Fluffies?

2 Likes

That was a weirdbox joke lmao. That was just us being really silly, but that is the second time it has been mentioned haha

2 Likes

Another thing she could sorta do is maybe use her horn for that surgical stuff? But dhe probably did it with lots of practice.
Or she would give a bloated mare parsley as a nummies gift thrn swoop in and take the foals after the parsley takes effect?

2 Likes

Doesnt parsley kill the foals?

The horn is an idea! She would practice on naughty ferals…

2 Likes

Riiight it aborts or miscarriages them, forgot that part :sweat_smile: Another idea i can see her doing, she could maybe induce stress into mares by doing injuries that wont harm the foals but will harm the mare in a sort of death by a thousand cuts situation. Biting at suspended legs, pulling tails, ears, etc etc

3 Likes

Ohhh. That could work! I can also see her just sneaking in a stolen herd’s foals and Loretta waking up to disgruntled Trixie with 16 babies

2 Likes

I love a good horror story. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

That would technically be a rude awakening cuz that is 16 chirpies thats the loudest stage in a Fluffy’s lifecycle imo

1 Like

Loretta would let her deal with that mess too lmao. A hard lesson would be learned about how many foals she can properly raise.

2 Likes

Im probably safe to assume she wont come to the conclusion to kill the fosls and just let Loretta take most of them to a shelter or something.

1 Like

Nah. She will raise all 16 and never pull a stunt like that again because Loretta will make her see it to the end

2 Likes

She’d either need ALOT of milk producing kibble or a milkbag for that amount of mouths to feed

2 Likes