coming back and getting whiplash (Julie)

Oof, been distant and focusing on neopet clones. lifes been kinda kicking my ass but lets try to have a good time first by showing off art i never finished. this is art i either never finished, finished and felt wasnt good enough, or was just a concept. I may do art less and try to write more since i have many ideas and no ability to get them on paper? Or maybe i’ll do shitty sketches more who knows. anyways lets get into the art-shit-show

First up, this was named ‘this job is getting unbearable’, back when i had a job, i stopped working on this when i was fired for being sick… yeah not great but here’s my co-workers as fluffies and me as an anthro wanting to die

I never finished this one for a handful of reasons. the fluffy at the top is the boss yelling at me.

this one i called ‘world scarey when so small’, our unicorn friend was left on a swing and he’s too high to get down, lets hope he dosnt fall.
and theres a doodle of a fluff on a swing thats squiggly cuuuuuzzzz- perspective?? no clue i dont 100% remember, i think it was based off of the altuimers seene in bojack horseman.

Next is a lil fluffie mama i doodled, this was back when resin fluffs were all the rage, soooo i planed on making a story about a micro fluff mama, her babys, and a perfectionist artist.

Punk rock mama, cute sketch that i planned on inking but never finished-

ooofff this one is old, like when i first joined fc old. Its labled ‘princess greving’, i plan on writing out some of her story cuz its all writen out in my head. i promise im better at fluffie drawing now- i hope.

This was a vent piece after my pet fish died, he was old but i wasnt ready for it.
Sadly lime in the pic has died as well now. guppies are fragile fish…

Heres a happier one, a pillow fluff ‘flying’

Another trend jump, a fluffy tree. her eye is damaged and i planned on making her a story but never did, oh well.

ah this one is part of why i stopped drawing and checking in. Terrarea. i got big into gaming again and only wanted to draw things related to it so after this doodle fluffies got pushed away for a bit.

Still proud of it though

fluffies from a dream. may write thisone out eventually, in the story there was a mama, a papa, and 3 babys. bestest, middle, and poopie. bestest had a short term memory problem and was as sweet as pie. and story would go from there.
Just liked this doodle due to the shape language i managed to use in it.

fluffy in a field. this was meant to be a big painted pic but- as you can see i never got to it

Clemintide, a spoiled brat from a story im hoping i finish, side character turned into morally gray brat.

Annnnd other then my "dave comic’ thats everything i think. i think theres a few more hidden away things, like a tic tok influencer who used her fluffy for pimple popping vids by making it live in squalor. and other things hidden around but im tired.
i have like 300 posts to catch up on, and i plan on taking it REALLY slow for my mental health, only a few a day. so soon i’ll be all caught up.

Life shit for those who wana hear
Still dont have a job, been applying everywhere but ya know. hoping to do commissions though i need to get good at art again. i fish have died, meds have changed, but lifes still goin and i’ll be ok. cant wait to see what ive missed out on.
Hi FC, im back <3

41 Likes

MY BESTEST IS BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

really missed you <3

2 Likes

missed you too Bray! i missed you too

1 Like

that shape language is TASTY :drooling_face:

1 Like

ahh thank youuu

1 Like

We were talking about how much we missed you this morning.
Good to see you around again.
*Burrito hug.

4 Likes

Speak of the devil! The same day we bring you up in chat and hope you’re doing alright, you reappear!

It’s nice to hear from you again, I know how fluffies can just come and go from one’s mind as they please. Tree Fluff and Terraria Fluff are both super good!

4 Likes

:heart: :rainbow: :sparkles: Julie! :sparkles: :rainbow: :heart:

So good to see you

2 Likes

So good to see you again julie, we all missed you lots, its good to see you around again

1 Like

Welcome back. I was wondering where you went, but I had a hunch that you’d return eventually. Like WolfysMagic said, it’s good to see you again.

1 Like

https://fluffy-community.com/uploads/default/original/3X/6/0/60ee3fb578c2be2ffdecf61b37de6c86b47ca023.jpeg This reminds me of how I hate technology yet fix stuff… because I have to fix it. XD I’m imagining giving the computer worst hoofies.

Hey, WB! Just joined recently, myself.

1 Like

Nice to have you back, sorry to hear life’s been a bitch to you. Either way, we’re all happy to have you back here.

2 Likes

Well well well, welcome back! Drop into the chat since you’ve returned, everyone missed you.

3 Likes

oh gosh! thank you so so much, im super happy to be back!

1 Like

oh gosh reading everyones kind words is making me get all teary eyed, thank you all!!

2 Likes

Welcome back, Julie! I missed you!

1 Like

I was wondering where you had gone! Nice to see you again!

2 Likes

Your office fluffy-sonas are great and quite identifiable ~ Really good to see you Julie :coco:

1 Like