Comission Info (WavyWizard)

Here’s my commission sheet if anyone wants to buy one. I don’t have any limits about what I draw, anything is on the table including enfie babbehs, enfie mares, human-on-fluffy, etc. I only accept payment through paypal.

Depending on the scope of the commission you can expect me to be done in around 1-2 months max (typically I get done before then but I’m high-balling just in case something happens). I do preliminary sketches for rendered art so you can decide if you want me to change posing or other details before I begin painting. Wip’s can also be sent if you want them.

I accept payments after the Comm is done. I will send you a watermarked version of the completed piece then after the money is transferred I’ll send it unwatermarked.

Ref sheets/pose examples are heavily appreciated and speed up the drawing process significantly.

If you have any questions you can message me.

18 Likes

<3

2 Likes

The bottom left image may need to be censored to fit the restrictions of this particular category, @WavyWizard
I took it to simply be a hand-covering pose, but it’s been pointed out to me that it’s seemingly…a bit more

1 Like

Wow, I’m gonna keep this bookmarked I think.

3 Likes

Oh it’s just a hand covering pose. The character actually has underwear on. It can’t be seen well because it’s a thin style (like a thong) and their fat makes the underwear sink into their skin. I totally get the confusion though :grin:

Okay, I’m going to allow it.
But now you know what people here are like and what they’re watching for.
A couple people asked if you might make a fluffies-only commission page
I think it’s a good idea, but it doesn’t need to be done immediately.
I’d rather see you work on making and sharing cool fluffy stories with your awesome art style

1 Like

I’ll probably get around to makeing a fluffy-only sheet soon. I just gotta work on making some more rendered stuff for examples.

2 Likes

Minor edit had to be made

1 Like