Commission for anon (cuppa)

I generally have tons of fresh cuts on my hands because of how frequently I handle sharp objects.

I know what anxiety/panic attacks feel like.

I also know what opioid painkillers feel like.

1 Like

bro cant handle his fent
or his knives apparently. wear gloves if you dont know how to handle sharp things

2 Likes

A. Gloves get in the way of fine motor control

B. Iā€™m not a little bitch that canā€™t handle a few nicks and scratches on my hands

C. Nobody can handle their fent

The real problem with fent is itā€™s stronger than other opiods so it takes less to od

Bro cant hold sharp stuff without getting cut. Do better

2 Likes

Gloves also get in the way of fent.

2 Likes

Are we still pretending George Floyd was like some kind of public menace as a means of making his brutal murder less of a horrific injustice? Thatā€™s such an old meme. Do a good meme instead.

4 Likes

Im not wearing gloves everywhere. Fent addicts shouldnā€™t be using in public

Buddy you are walking around with cuts on your hands claiming that the environment is too toxic to touch, Iā€™m sorry but you need to wear gloves. Donā€™t want addicts shooting up in public? Push for Harm Reduction measures like Safe Use Sites and public housing.

4 Likes

You know what you call the ghost of someone who died from a fentanyl overdose?

A fentom.

Felt like a joke was needed to lighten the mood.

3 Likes

Most based fluffycommunity poster

2 Likes

ā€œBrutal murderā€

Yeah, these drug dealers really should answer for the death of Floyd and every other unfortunate victim of drug addiction.

The man was murdered by a cop. On video. We all watched it. He didnā€™t die of an overdose, thatā€™s just literally not true.

2 Likes

I watched the video too and I believe the opposite.

Wanna leave it at that?

Not really, no. Not interested in letting a community I like get overrun with this kind of nonsense. Guy was murdered by cops. Having some drugs in his system just made it a bit easier, itā€™s not the cause of death. The cause of death was the bald pig kneeling on his neck.

He didnā€™t die of a drug overdose. Thatā€™s just literally not true. Iā€™m glad I could clear this up, thatā€™s a pretty serious misunderstanding.

4 Likes

Not to be a dick but you know he killed people right? Like thatā€™s not why he was arrested that was the counterfeiting but he was a murderer

No, he didnā€™t. George Floyd was never even CHARGED with murder, let alone convicted. Not even manslaughter. Where did you get that information?

3 Likes

Did the cop know that when he knelt on his neck for 8 minutes

2 Likes

Can you guys shut up george floyd or talk about it on some other fools post. Ya blowing up my notifications

1 Like

ā€œPeople are reacting to the art i made to elicit a reaction oh noā€ find something else to complain about

2 Likes