Comm i did. Lil buddy was sick, took all his bands

68 Likes

“Fwuffy can’t bweathe!”

16 Likes

if this is referencing what I think it is, I’m following you

5 Likes

this gotta hard laugh outa me, good job

5 Likes

“Dadeh Dewek pwease hewp… wheeze… fwuffy can’t bweathe… wheeze… am onwy widdwe babbeh, dindu nuffin.”

9 Likes

Never have I followed so many in such a short time. :ahahaha:

5 Likes

Community Note
The fluffy in question had previously threatened to give forever slepies to a soon mummah

6 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

What would it be referencing? Like millions of people have OD’d on fentanyl.

2 Likes

G Floyd

3 Likes

Synthetic opioids are scary. Had my arm go tingly from surface contact on a public surface.

Protip: Don’t live in the methnostate.

3 Likes

Oh no careful a cop might accidentally brush up against the bag and pass out

6 Likes

I wonder how Derek is breathing with all those stab wounds lmao

5 Likes

the tail is still wagging too.

1 Like

Its a weak dying wag that horses do when dying

5 Likes

I was not aware of this phenomenon! Thank you for adding it to the potential hivecanon. <3

I overdosed on fentanyl really bad once. It was part of a cocktail of drugs I’d taken and it was so strong that they had to hit me with narcan repeatedly. Apparently I spent around 80 seconds without a heartbeat at one point. Had to spend around two weeks in the hospital.

Some loser who threatened a pregnant woman with a knife. It’s not important.

2 Likes

You cant absorb fentanyl through the skin, youre paranoid

4 Likes

You can absorb it through the skin, but it requires a certain formulation of the drug and even then it takes quite a while to happen. Simply touching a bit of powder that got smeared on something isn’t going to do fuck all. Most instances of people supposedly getting effects from touching small amounts of fentanyl are just panic attacks.

5 Likes

The person here brushed up against something and had the tingly reflex in their arn and thought it was fent

1 Like

Yeah, I figured he bumped his arm and pinched a nerve or something, and assumed it was fent because he doesn’t know what drugs feel like lol

3 Likes