Commission: Trinity Discovers the Beatles (by Booperino)

Commissioned by @Doc
Trinity discovers the wonders of 60s psychodelical rock!

41 Likes

Get her in touch with some Hendricks.

6 Likes

I wonder what her reaction to every main type of music would be. Everything made before the mid nineties at least.

5 Likes

I regret nothing. The whoaaaa man is hilarious.

6 Likes

Fluffies wildly flailing about in a hippie circle seems all to perfect :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Im more shocked we didn’t do that yet.

3 Likes

@Booperino it would appear that bunny gave me idea ere. We might have future business.

4 Likes

hype! lol

3 Likes

I remember when that happened to me. :v:

3 Likes

Hey Trinity, remember what the dormouse said!

2 Likes

Trinity is in the groovee baby :peace_symbol::v::wink:

3 Likes

Aaaa something about a dancie Babbeh dancing in slow motion is just such a cute concept I love it!

5 Likes

This is one of my new favorite pictures :two_hearts:
Slow motion dancie baby is precious, and psychedelic rock is where it’s at, man.

4 Likes

And its da best beatles song. :3

2 Likes

Im used to their old song only few of their Sgt Pepper aired here.

2 Likes

“Let me take you down, 'Cause I’m going to Strawberry Spaghetti Fields.”

1 Like

Yeah I only know within and without you as it was my favorite song from
Beatles rockband. Although that was a mashup version, I like dat sweeet original

2 Likes

In stark contrast you have John Lennon’s life advice of beating his wives and ignoring his son

1 Like

That’s Jefferson Airplane.

1 Like

Gee, you mean one of the most famous, if not the most famous, drug anthems of the counterculture era, with a famous female vocalist, wasn’t by the most legendary band of all time, famously comprised of four guys? :roll_eyes:

It was a joke based on Booperino’s comment about Trinity enjoying psychedelic rock. I don’t mind if people think my jokes aren’t funny, but I do object to people thinking I’m an idiot.

1 Like