Commissions CLOSED [Pumpiikin]

PRICES ~ https://sta.sh/01kvppum3uq4
TOS ~ ~ Pumpiikin's TOS ~ - Pumpiikin's Sta.sh

Past Fluffy Commissions ~ Fluffy Commissions - Pumpiikin's Sta.sh
Examples of non-fluffy Work ~ https://sta.sh/218jku6mjw0c?edit=1

• I prefer that you DM me on Discord ~ if you don’t have an account or don’t wish to make an account here is fine but I wont be able to contact you quite as easily sense I’m not on here quite as often as compared to discord ^ ^
  • !!! FLUFFIES ALONE WILL BE COUNTED AS A CHIBI !!! A single fluffy with a single human will be considered a regular piece and not a chibi, the 50% off still stands though!
  • Fluffy with human pieces will only be half body or fullbody, I am not offering busts for fluffy specific pieces! All fluffy pieces depicting a fluffy solo or with other fluffies will be fullbody ($10 +$5 for every extra fluffy)
  • Half the original price for extra characters
  • The 50% off on fluffy specific pieces does not extend to simple backgrounds, they will still be $5
  • Payments are through paypal only

~ Happy Holidays Everyone ~

27 Likes

Are you bad at like, anything lmfao?
you’re really an amazing artist, wow. I love your style and one day I wanna commission you, but I can’t pay now, so hopefully later ;—;

5 Likes

Crap, I’m broke.

4 Likes

Never realized how much I like fluffies making art until now, great job.

3 Likes

Haha, thank you! I look forward to potentially making something for you in the future ~

3 Likes

Oml, prayers have been answered! I can get pumpiikin art?? Heck yes. Today has been awesome!! First I found they did a re-release of the super realistic Keanustine doll and now this! Hell yes. <3

2 Likes

Are your commissions still open? If so, we could talk through DeviantArt instead of here if that would be easier for you (I don’t have a discord). Anyway, I would love to have you draw my fluffy names Birthday Cake :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Pumpiikin, Are your commissions still open?

1 Like

It looks as though Pumpiikin has not logged in here since December 31st

2 Likes

Crap, I have money now. I was gonna commision them.

1 Like

maybe he is busy? hope everything is ok

2 Likes

Last time I spoke to Pumpiikin she seemed to be pretty busy with real life.

3 Likes

Oh well, I hope things turn out alright for them.

2 Likes

I was like oh hey pumpiikin is back!

Dec '20

Nevermind

2 Likes

Are these rates current? I’m ignoring the sale discount mentioned

1 Like

Yep~

2 Likes