Common breeder mistakes. (by: artist-kun)

126 Likes

To be fair, “drowing in their mother’s shit” is like the number 4 cause of death for newborn foals anyway.

22 Likes

Blinding and pillowing is definitely one way to protect foals from a bitch mare mother. Blinding alone might be enough, since it takes the whole “bestest babbeh” notion and tosses it.

14 Likes

they identify runts by smell

12 Likes

I’m okay with killing runts since the smell and bad taste of them is supposed to tell the mother that their runt baby is not formed right. They usually die quickly on their own in most headcanons, often due to being unable to digest milk or breathe right.

10 Likes

people will still buy them out of pity
and come back faster because they die faster

8 Likes

And pet reptile food!

5 Likes

common breeder mistake: being a breeder

10 Likes

Lmao.

1 Like

Bad taste? How does she know about the taste without biting the foal in the first place?

Better kill the bad mares, they make also mostly foals with bad behaviour.
Or use them as milkbags.

Some people would pay good money for then, so long as they don’t have bad colors. I mean, people buy Bulldogs after all

You should have made her a Breeding Mare mount / Milkbag

If i was a fluffy i’d be dead!

Make such bitches into milk bags. They clearly won’t change their minds.

Just by reducing your vision to only figures as some recommend is enough and plenty, with the feeling of being a mother just seeing the figure of your babies will take better care of them without needing to be a pillow, some even say that you will have better milk

But now she cant see so she can stomp them at any moment

Why would I let any fluffy keep their legs and eyes, in the first place?
Unless to torture them, there’s no use to letting a fluffy unpillowed and unblinded