Community Punching Bag (ShitratStomper)

Some art I was working on in the midst of my break. To be completely honest I’ve forgotten what this little guy’s story was and I don’t think it’s some of my best art but instead of scrapping all my work, I figured I’d just give the little fucker to the community to use in whatever they wish, go nuts. If they so desire that is. Anyway have fun and enjoy my friends. Hope all is going well with everyone and everything.

38 Likes

I actually really like his coloring pattern id gladly give him a home

2 Likes

Semi immortal punching bag or adopted little bastard, either works but everyone getting a chance to punt him sounds more appealing to me at least. Does he have a name?

3 Likes

It’s too pretty to be a punching bag… Should be perfect for kicking practice.

Or to pet it :shrug:

4 Likes

He looks like a fluffy sensei. “Fwuffy am Gwassoppaw.”

1 Like

Looks like a prime target for destruction. Def gonna use this little shitrat

2 Likes

Semi immortal punching bag makes things infinitely more fun, I’m hoping everyone enjoys toying around with him, I like the design on him a lot and figured it was too decent to waste. If he did it’s been lost to time, I haven’t thought of a new one yet though, so I’m open to suggestions.

3 Likes

That’s the beauty, he can fulfill all three purposes at once.

2 Likes

Have fun!

1 Like

I’ll give him a cozy home :house_with_garden:
A warm blanket🛌
Some toys :soccer::kick_scooter::tennis::video_game:
And lots of spaghetti… or pappardelle, tagliolini, gnocchi, tortellini, rigatoni, bucatini​:spaghetti::spaghetti::spaghetti::spaghetti::spaghetti::spaghetti::spaghetti::spaghetti:

4 Likes

I thought based on the title this was some fluffy that other fluffies at daycare who get mad could run over and kick to get their emotions out.

1 Like

I suppose I could take a crack at it…

1 Like

Now that just sounds like a lot of fun

1 Like

Tadaa!!! Skettyz 4 Pumpkin!!! (by Proxy)

1 Like

Is it already covered in blood or is that an unfortunate colour combo.

Either way at my house it’s going to die

2 Likes

You just jogged my memory actually, there’s a red spot on the chest that’s supposed to be blood. Initially I wanted to have his mother’s corpse on the road with some bloody prints leading up but I never could get it to turn out how I wanted. But it’s just the color combo.

Oh and have fun!

1 Like

Oh sad baby, they look like a Norwegian red cattle. I got hugs and yums for you

Come to find out he’s a white earthie who barely escaped from a pack of dogs. Made it to your door soaked in the blood of his herd only to get fucking Punted back over that fence