Comparison Between a Breeder Alicorn and an Exotic Alicorn (by ButtonBack)

Derped, fragile runt with large eyes and pug genes?
I love that.

2 Likes

The smaller the dog, the louder it barks

1 Like

…oh, THOSE bastards.

1 Like

Yep, to explain An exotic bully is a bully mix that looks like if a frog and a bully mutt had a baby, a very much genetic dumpster fire of a baby.

1 Like

I’m tempted to make a kitsune fluffy dumpster fire now.

2 Likes

blep

1 Like

The world of rich fluff fanciers is a horrific freak show, by all accounts.

1 Like

Yep, it definitely is. Many breeders genuinely try to dissuade people from getting “exotics.” Like there is a difference between a mutation popping up and people inbreeding Fluffies which is how exotic breeders usually tend to get exotics.

1 Like

Crime Boss fluffy when

1 Like

it’s got goldfish eyes, oddly adorable on it.

There are some really weird goldfish breeds that are absolutley fucked up
Same with how breeders fucked up siamese cats.

2 Likes

It’s basically short man syndrome.

Also I imagined that exotic fluffy having the voice of Peter Lorre and it is hilarious.

1 Like

Would buy the exotic 10/10 times.

2 Likes

So like pugs? Except retro pugs, retro pugs are cool.

2 Likes

… I kinda prefer the exotic one. Look at it! So much personality, so silly-looking. So derpy. I can imagine its eyes rolling around like dropped change when you pick it up or jostle it. Just an absolutely perfect specimen.

1 Like

Yeah if you shook it you might hear a singular brain cell rattling around in there.

I’ve always been skeptical about this syndrome.
Everyone says that short people are aggressive to boost their self-esteem, and no one will think that if such people are not aggressive, someone will finally step on their heads.
I myself have noticed that sometimes people who don’t know me well allow themselves to be rude to me, just because I’m less than 1.70 meters.

Ohhh i love this comparison!! poor little exotic baby, their quality of life is probably horrible. though thankfuly the other one looks healthy, i’ll be sure to do some research next time i adopt an alicorn :grin:

I think I’m 1.82, but I live in the Netherlands, and this is a land of tall bastards, so by Dutch standards, I’m short.

I’ve never gotten crap for it, though.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if it depended on the environment.
I worked in security for 5 years and met all sorts of “differently pleasant” people.

1 Like