*COMPETITION* Gentlemen fluffies, the tiger, and other peculiarities of high fluffy society.

What does it mean to be a gentleman in the high fluffy society? The answer is quite simple actually.

1. You must be unbelievably rich (or have a very rich owner (if you are a loser, but still want to be in the high fluffy society))
  2. You need to wear a gentleman’s hat, be it a top hat, a bowler, or a deerstalker cap, for when your hunting cork rifle fails you and now you are being chased by an angry deer.

CONTEST
Draw or write about high fluffy society fluffies doing high fluffy society things, like tea parties, golf, regicide or incest.
BONUS RULE: A GENTLEMAN’S DEATH
Every gentleman fluffy strives to die a gentleman’s death, which is essentially a death that doesn’t make them sound poor on a family gathering 150 years later. Getting mauled by a stray dog isn’t a gentleman’s death. Getting mauled by your pet tiger is. Getting your head smashed with a rock by a common abuser isn’t a gentleman’s death. Getting your head smashed by your bastard of a son with your own snuffbox to get your inheritance money is. You get the point.
There will be two winners, 1 for hugbox entry and 1 for abuse entry that followed the gentleman’s death rule. Both will receive a badge. The winners will be announced in two weeks from now. Good luck.

31 Likes

so many ideas, so little time…

16 Likes

Hmm…interesting

2 Likes

This is such a fun idea! I love it! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My moment has come :orbit: :orbit: :orbit:

8 Likes

Appropriate that I just visited Biltmore. I don’t think that’s what my family had in mind for the trip.

5 Likes

So true! Your art is absolutely PERFECT for this! :clownworld:

3 Likes

might be a stupid question but does the fluffy actually have to be a gentleman? (as in male) or can it be a lady of high society?

3 Likes

It could be a lady. being rich and wearing a hat is still mandatory though

3 Likes

& humankind stands aghast.

4 Likes

I wear a hat, but I’m poor.

2 Likes

that makes you a commoner in a hat

3 Likes

sighs and slumps, fancy hat falling to the floor

2 Likes

So I’m guessing it’s along the lines of the classical 18/19th century idea of what a gentleman is or was.

3 Likes

for the most part, yes, but i am open for interpretations as long as all listed conditions are met

5 Likes

Are multiple entries permitted?

3 Likes

Yes, but you can nominate only one piece of yours for for the competition

3 Likes