Complete Nuggetification [The_Agony_Presence]

Nice panelling and cute art.

1 Like

so good

with a title like nuggetification I knew it was destined for a rough time, great work!

3 Likes

Plus, it’s much uglier than even the drabbest houseplant.
I’d stomp one of these not just to put it out of its misery, but because it’s butt fucking ugly!
Literally, the holes where this gross little abomination’s eyes used to be look like buttholes! :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

I have no mouth and I must scream.

7 Likes

It is in the last panel.

1 Like

No, the difference between them and sociopaths is purely that psychopaths are born while sociopaths are made.

Someone who enjoys the suffering of others is a sadist. It’s possible for someone to be both a psychopath and a sadist, but they are not mutually inclusive.

A pure psychopath is simply born without the capability to feel empathy. They don’t care if others suffer, but they don’t get any kind of pleasure from it either.

8 Likes

I’d take a nugget but I want it to keep the eyes. Fecal friend would be good for when you have to take a trip but plan to leave your pillow

4 Likes

I like to think of it as a recording of other fluffies playing and enjoying their time as the nugget is force there to listen to it on loop.

4 Likes

This is some delicious abuse! Great artwork too!

4 Likes

Not quite.

Both are potentially manifestations of Anti Social Personality Disorder or a result of brain trauma in certain areas.

There’s been a suggestion in a paper that Sociopaths have a sense of morality and right and wrong but it is alien to their parent culture, where a Psychopath is completely lacking in empathy or sense of morals.

3 Likes

No, they are both Anti-Social Personality Disorder (not anything else), and the main difference between them is their cause.
Psychopathy is from birth, while sociopathy is from either childhood trauma or brain damage.

Also, that’s one suggestion in one paper, which I assume doesn’t account for the fact that both “psychopathy” and “sociopathy” are now purely colloquial terms and are not used as professional diagnoses anymore.
It’d be more accurate to call them Congential ASPD and Acquired ASPD, respectively, because that’s what they are.

Not to mention that fact that morality is subjective, so anything making claims about “morals” sounds dubious.
This “parent culture” the paper you mention speaks of just raises more doubts as to its validity.

2 Likes

Good points. And one of those fun debates involving terminology describing mental health conditions. I remember when Asperger’s Syndrome began to be phased out as a diagnosis and the absolute shitstorm that raised.

2 Likes

I disagreed (and still disagree) with that decision because I have Asperger’s and it’s a gift, not a disability. I don’t need treatment for it, and shoving it into the Autism diagnosis does nothing good for anyone. It doesn’t help Autistic people get treatment they need, and it unecessarily generalizes people with Asperger’s.

I agree with you… up until the last bit. You are saying the same as him.

A group of nuggetified fluffies are called a chicken nugget meal

3 Likes

It’s even more than that. This is so jam packed with drama it’s insane. It’s the visual anticipation in the paneling, but it’s also the characters and their relationships, it’s the use of dialogue, it’s the relentless, mechanical progression of the plot. This is great stuff.

7 Likes

It’s incredibly funny and satisfying.

5 Likes

3/10 the incompetent worker left too much stump, little Nugget might harm himself! Better put a heavy weighted vest on him so he doesn’t squirm away.

Delicious. Love the word. Gonna adopt this concept.

5 Likes

It serves two purposes for the abuser: One, it is a thing you have hurt/can continue to hurt. But SECONDLY, once you get tired of it and put it on the shelf?

That hurts it in a new way you can derive passive enjoyment from.

Imagine you’re a complete sadist. Now imagine that every time you remember “oh yeah I had a Furby once” it’s on the shelf suffering and praying for you to come play with it.

8 Likes

I just noticed the exclamation point eyes when the legs came off. Comedy AND brutality!

4 Likes