Complete Nuggetification [The_Agony_Presence]

187 Likes

>complimentary playset

For who?

11/10 evil AF

42 Likes

Comics like this makes me wanna commission you…even tho there is a likelihood you probably arent open for cmsns

12 Likes

Honestly I figured it to be something to push the nugget around in, like a Hot Wheels playset. Put the hairless blob of flesh on the plastic track and grind it along while making ‘VROOM VROOM’ noises, while it can’t see where it’s going and can only feel it’s stumps being smashed against hard plastic barriers on either side, with it’s belly being scraped and burned until it’s red.

Something like that.

26 Likes

Even cruelty can get apathetic after a time.

Sucks to be you kid.

11 Likes

Oh man, I missed this level of industrial abuse from you! Great comic!

11 Likes

Whats the point of having a fluffy like this?

12 Likes

Get owned asshole lmao

8 Likes

‘Because fuck you that’s why’

12 Likes

Absolutely fantastic, new modern classic. I do love the Fluffy not realising it isn’t a baby any more, the nugget is a very cute, cruel concept as a whole. Love it.

6 Likes

You need to keep the tongue, theres no reason to torture a fluffy if you cant hear them saying how sad they are.

8 Likes

I always struggled to see the market for this. I could absolutely see it for a short term abuse project. Just looking for a few weeks of fun, but outside of that who would want this as an actual pet? It’s not even as entertaining as a goldfish. Its about as interactive as a house plant, but requires more maintenance and won’t last as long.

11 Likes

Hmm, I’m more surprised the foal isn’t in the “Wan Die” phase

4 Likes

Psychopaths literally just lack empathy and enjoy the suffering of others. They are distinct from sociopaths who simply lack empathy or have suppressed empathy from trauma.

(Human) abusers and manipulators like hurting others long term and causing someone suffering while convincing them that they are the solution to their pain causes codependence and helps them maintain harmful parasocial relationships.

I think part of this woman’s enjoyment comes from the fluffy loving the cause of it’s pain and not being able to piece together why they never feel happy.

16 Likes

Basically pillowing with extra steps

4 Likes

I know you can’t and shouldn’t apply logic to anything fluffy. But FUCK you lady buyer! Either way, love your art.

4 Likes

not sewing the mouth shut

4 Likes

I love the ones where the fluffy is horribly abused young, completely confused about what’s happening, and then still loves their new mummah or daddeh despite it all.

Man, talking about fluffies makes you sound like a complete psycho out of context.

9 Likes

So you have a bad day. Your boss is an asshole, you get stuck in traffic, and some jackass parked in your spot so you have to walk a block in the rain.

But waiting for you at home is something you are essentially God to. You control every aspect of its life, able to be monstrous and cruel or give it brief moments of kindness.

And no matter what, it will love you. If you are cruel it will blame itself, wonder what it did wrong. If you are kind it will be overjoyed or possibly even try to figure what it did to make you happy.

Ego gratification and stress relief all in one tormented Nugget, and after initial setup all for less per month than a smoking habit.

For bonus cruelty, take a male’s nono stick but not his lumps, and leave a female unspayed. Let the smell of eachother add to the torment as neither can fulfill a basic fluffy urge. See which one goes wan die first, or inseminate the mare artifically for extra “fun” when babbehs are born!

13 Likes

Esto es brutal!!! necesito mas!!!

2 Likes