Computer Kablooey Commissions 2/5 OPEN (Federalchemical1728)

this photo looks like shit lol

my chunky old laptop is finally kicking the bucket, and ive got my eye on some decent replacements for less than $200, so i’m officially opening commissions here (but im gonna limit myself to 5 at a time so i dont do That Thing again)

Sketch: $5-10 USD (varies by complexity)
Inked: $10-15 USD (also varies by complexity)
Colored: $20+ USD (this is expensive bc i hate coloring jxbxjxjxjjdbjx)

SLOTS:

1. @ChefFoe
  2. @iFluffybooru
  3. @ChartreuseShroom

i wont be able to scan them until i get the new computer up & running, but i’ll put em in a special “to be scanned” box & you’ll get the best phone photos i can manage in the meantime

i also have a ko-fi page from the last time my laptop exploded

38 Likes

Discovering blending markers in HS was an epiphany for me~ I got decent results with color pencils and pastels before then, but both mediums frustrated me. Still though, your color work is awesome

2 Likes

If you still got slots when I get paid I’ll commission something that’ll make everyone’s cock and balls retreat inside them like a scared turtle.

3 Likes

im dripping with anticipation

1 Like

Sad broke noises

1 Like

What forms of payment do you take?

1 Like

paypal. you can also pay through the ko-fi link

doesn’t like coloured pencils,still at least 1000 times better than I am with them :frowning:

2 Likes

ah, good luck my friend, i’d help pitch in but im low on cash too… im sorry my friend

2 Likes

I swear to god I wish I was rich so I could afford all these awesome commission artists. Alas, I’m but a jobless student.

2 Likes

Hello I’d love to commission you! :slight_smile: Should I contact you through dm?

1 Like

hell yeah dude!

Hell yeah!! DMed you