Consequences for babbehs! (InfraredTurbine)

Hello!
Yep! those are Shaferaraks eyes style. saw one of his drawings this afternoon and decided to try it a little on this one. they’re really cute xD

anyway, well she was adviced not to do it, so…

For commissions and illustrations , feel free to contact me any time! ;D

110 Likes

Ohh nice ver for the eyes added the sadish hurt look. Great work @infraredturbine

For this mare well she broke her daddeh’s rule so suck it and eat your foal!

Same color…could be would be bestesh babbeh!

7 Likes

Not to scrape?

5 Likes

It am nummies tiem !

4 Likes

I have always wondered what a Shaferaraks would look like from you. They’re such a weird fucking design.

5 Likes

dont forget…

4 Likes

Escape?

6 Likes

Only 1?

4 Likes

that’s the bestest
maybe the owner already took care of the others …

4 Likes

That’d make sense.

On the one hand I’m like, “why not give the fluffies birth control or ‘day after’ pills”? But then I remember what the owl said and assume there was more malice at place rather than incompetence.

4 Likes

I don’t think anyone makes a mare eat her newborn foal if they’re not malicious

3 Likes

Well, and act surprised. “You had a baby? You were pregnant this whole time?”

That said ,there’s layers of malice, so…

3 Likes

In the early days of fluffy lore one of the many side branches that were explored and then discarded was the idea that panicked fluffies would eat their foals to keep them from being captured and eaten by predators. Yes, it makes no sense, even for fluffies, which is probably why it was abandoned, though we do still have the trope of the fluffy mare accidentally killing her foals in a panic.

All of which is just the explanation for why my first thought when seeing this pic is “eat da babbehs!”

5 Likes

Maybe it’ll be easier for her to eat her foal if it’s literally drowned in hot sauce first.
If not just force it down her throat.

2 Likes

Awesome. A command easily given, unimaginably difficult to carry out, and permanently scarring to remember! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I think she needs salt and or a sauce to go with that

2 Likes

Well if they don’t listen, they have to follow the consequences of their actions. The only way that this stupid shitrats learn it.

2 Likes

How can humans be so stupid as to punish the wrong fluffy. Idiots

And they call fluffies stupid

If the birth is too stressful for a first-time rabbit mother, she may eat her children. If she is scared, if its too noisy - she may also eat them. Sometimes, she may get confused and eat her children. So fluffies eating theirs is not that unrealistic.

3 Likes