Controversial Image by:Foxhoarder

Controversial image

I liked the idea of using good babies? ()fluffsplosion) as a meme template, so when people on another post talked about wanting more controversial images I knew exactly what to draw! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

91 Likes

I kinda like pineapple on pizza

(Dont order that in Italy, though. Its like making fun of the Thai king)

21 Likes

19 Likes

(I also like pineapple on pizza but itā€™s best to keep our perversions in private)

18 Likes

I can be even more offensive without lying.

Pineapple and jalapenos together is god tier anything.

But all pork is vile. Shit tastes like human flesh does, pigs are not economical to raise in most places, and when factoring intelligence of the animal in youā€™re better off eating dog.

11 Likes

Sweet and spicy! Heck, the idea of Pineapple on pizza came from asian american cooking

Not gonna lie - all these facts kinda factored when I was writing about The last fluffy meat farms in America. Carpdimeā€™s fluffies remind me a lot of cute piggies

7 Likes

Well according to cannibals human flesh tastes like pork just a bit more bitter with a stronger flavour. Honestly Iā€™m not gonna be picky about which animal my meat is from, unless said meat is illegal or I donā€™t enjoy that cut e.g. tongue, cheek, liver, heart, ect.

9 Likes

Yey! MY IDEA WAS USEFULL!

3 Likes

Pineapple on pizza is goat.

3 Likes

ā€œLike rancid pork.ā€

Thatā€™s basically why you can graft skin from a pig, or transplant organs from one.

The rancid part is our old evolutionary defense from back when humans were prey. We taste and smell like carrion, and are mildly toxic. We canā€™t really perceive it for the most part unless someone abstains from bathing for a while.

Animals will eat rotten meat. Animals will go for easy meals. Hell, deer in the forest will eat human corpses for quick protein.

But if you threw a dead human and a cow weighing the same into a lion enclosure, they will likely kill the cow first. A pack of wolves will start hunting the caribou herd before the human tribe.

Weā€™re just kinda bad. Though animals can get used to it, a maneater is the definition of an animal who has eaten human meat and overcome the aversion. For them the world suddenly has a lot more viable food sources. It happens somewhat frequently with tigers during war or colonial periods. Tigers preyed on Indian railroad workers forced to labor for the British, and during Vietnam they would silently kill then drag soldiers out of foxholes.

10 Likes

Just donā€™t call it Hawaiian pizza and Iā€™m happy.

10 Likes

I love Pineapple with sausage. Jalapenos and pineapple sounds good though. I gotta try it.

9 Likes

I donā€™t think that pineapple on pizza is THAT bad tbh. Itā€™s awesome but itā€™s not horrible. Thatā€™s just my opinion tho and everyone is allowed to have their own opinion

5 Likes

I donā€™t even eat pizza, but even I know that putting pineapple on it is sick and wrong.

4 Likes

Pepperoni, onion, and pineapple is my favorite.

4 Likes

Look as long as you arent putting ketchup on pizza

3 Likes

Mayo and pea pizza

5 Likes

FUCK YOU THATS DISGUSTING

7 Likes

Youā€™re a connoseur after my own heart.
My local pizza place has taken to calling that combination ā€œswineappleā€ because thatā€™s exactly how I ask for it.

6 Likes

That little pizza-maker just became my favorite fluffy.
I think Iā€™ll call him Ananas.

13 Likes