Conversation continuation due to website error (OtherCoraline)

Strangely, can edit but can’t delete.

Would you kindly go here, please

13 Likes
3 Likes

Why do all these people like their non native sacks of water stealing chloroplasts so much? Like can’t they have other reasons for hurting fluffies?

3 Likes

Self-Sufficiency. Growing your own food is dope, yo. Plus it will be a useful skill when the nukes drop and all the EMPs rendering all our current devices inert :smiley:

![|408x408](upload://gmHq3f8vyEYU8sJN93yMLLDpmWY.mp4)
4 Likes

The fact that fluffies can take out something that large that easily means that it requires an artificial equilibrium, so unless you can use all that water when the grid goes off tough luck.

2 Likes

Two of my neighbors and I put together some space and we’ve got three acres of vegetable farming.

And if any of us nail a deer trying to raid our shit it’s split 40-30-30.

2 Likes

Welp. Good thing the foundational premise of the fluffy fandom is you don’t need a reason to justify anything you do to a fluffy then, abuse, hugbox, or otherwise ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5 Likes

Thrill out dude.

2 Likes

That’s dope. I’ve had elk stew, but I don’t think I’ve ever eaten deer meat.

1 Like

I would have simply gone with a good tummeh-babbeh-ending knee to the gut but that allows her to get knocked up again.

2 Likes

… but your garden continues to get eaten while you’re away :sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

Deer is fantastic if you butcher it fast and get it cold fast. Too long and the gameyness really sets in.

3 Likes

This is why I allow guinea hens in my garden. They eat the bugs and will kill anything that comes into there area. Works with gophers. (They re egg also taste like chicken eggs)

3 Likes

I dont think the baby deserved starveing to death thgoh

3 Likes

Should’ve thought about that before existing, it’s sorta a hazard that comes with life. Not even being a fluffy just being alive.

3 Likes

Doesn’t deserve food either, though. Fluffies kinda don’t DESERVE anything, good or bad

2 Likes

Nothing deserves anything, neither do humans.

2 Likes

You to

Woah chill out my dude. I’m not even saying I’d kill it in that situation just that life is inherently horrible and meaningless.

1 Like